I have Silver Fern Visa

Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:28 am
Just Joined

abusaqer is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink I have Silver Fern Visa

Hi everyone,

I am so glad to be a member i this Forum and to tell you that I've the Visa after hard working and so patient, I especially want to thank Mr. Ahmad Moussa "kimoloop" and Mr.s Kija and of course everybody here.

My Doc is okay from A-Z but I used a letter from my university as an evidence of English requirement rather than IELTS, and upon that my CO sent to me an email and she told in short "i will interview you to determine your level in English".

Yesterday, My CO called me and she was so punctual, and I want to share the Questions that I've been asked to you as a simple experience to yours.
The interview consists of 2parts, the 1part to know if the real person who is talking or not ? and the other part Questions relate i will tell you then.

@the first part
1- what's is your full name ?
2- when and where do you live ?
3- what's your degree and when you have it ?
4- what's is the name of your branch bank ?
5- how many brother and sister you have and their jobs ?
6- what's is your university and where it's locate ?
7- what's your job ?

@the second part
To be honest with you in this part I did not allow my CO to talk because she is speaking fast...So I told here once time all the Questions that she want to know I told here that I want to move to NZ because it's my wonderland and for me it's mean as a live in a paradise, and NZ has good rate of human rights and low level of crime and to develop my career,,, and after I will arrive to NZ I will register with settlement support and work in any sector whatever my job is until I work in my major(BA Accounting but i work as a Junior Auditor ) and I told her I am so lucky because my major is in the list of shortage so my plane to have a membership with NZICA to increase my opportunity to have an offer and as soon as I got it I will apply to the residency and i know that the NZ employers prefer NZ employee rather than overseas but this is don't give ma any bad sound ....then I wish to have small business and I wish to marry from NZ, also I told her I want to execute my mission there.

#last thing it was a piece of cake and I am so glad to now, I want to tell you website about accommodation "www.easyroommate.co.nz" and there is another Forum is very good "http://www.emigratenz.org/forum/"

# The Questions that is available in this forum is very good and it's help me so much,,, and I will upload a file (word file) contain a lot of Question but it is not my effort it's the effort from a member of the another forum.
"http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/319574/NZIS-Interview-Questions-and-Answers-doc.html"

# I wish if someone could help me where to live in Auckland ?
does CBD it's suitable to have a job in my major (Accounting)?
any idea I welcome with it !! and my email is available if anybody want to know anything about the process of my visa.

Kind Regards,
Hmooda

Last edited by abusaqer; Jul 13th 2011 at 12:40 am.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:56 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: I have Silver Fern Visa

Really good news.
Congratulations and I'd like to thank you for sharing your experiences with us all. It really is most kind and helpful. Much appreciated.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:04 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Mabrook (congratulations)!! Well done Hmooda!

How exciting! And I agree with BEVS, thank you for posting your experience, I'm sure it will be very useful for others.

What happened with the CO? You mentioned he/she didn't call on your first appointment?

I'm very happy for you and wish you the best of luck settling in Auckland.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:57 am
Just Joined

abusaqer is an unknown quantity at this point

thank for everybody

MY Co at the first time did not call me !! so I sent to her an email asking why ?!!
the respond was in the beginning of the next day "because of meeting I miss you" and I saw this email I told her I wish to make this interview at the mooning and it does and was a piece of cake ......

Just if anyone could help me where to live in Aukalnd ?
I mean which is the best place to live in it to caught the job (Accounting)??