How to know if CO is assigned?

Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

inimd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to know if CO is assigned?

Hi all,

How do you know when a Case Officer is assigned to your case?
Do you get a letter or an email?

Once a CO is assigned, after how long do you get an email asking to schedule for a telephone interview?

Thanks!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: How to know if CO is assigned?

Originally Posted by inimd
Hi all,

How do you know when a Case Officer is assigned to your case?
They will tell you. Wait to hear from NZIS.

Do you get a letter or an email?
Dunno mate. Maybe both .

Once a CO is assigned, after how long do you get an email asking to schedule for a telephone interview?

Thanks!
Again. Who knows. It is per a case by case situation.

I will say this . I will delete anything that seems to be going down the avenue of an extracted timeline.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 9:07 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to know if CO is assigned?

Originally Posted by BEVS
They will tell you. Wait to hear from NZIS.

Dunno mate. Maybe both .

Again. Who knows. It is per a case by case situation.

I will say this . I will delete anything that seems to be going down the avenue of an extracted timeline.

We got an email and a letter when we appointed a CO

You won't necessarily have a telephone interview; they generally are for those who have been selected without a job offer or if you are a nurse and the interview comes after you have submitted your ITA

HTH
Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:20 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: How to know if CO is assigned?

I recieved a letter quickly after handing in my aplication for PR.
As I am married to a New Zealander the case is prioritised and they have quoted a ten to twelve week wait for final answer

No reference to telephone interview, but did take application in person to NZ house London, not sure if this made a difference?

HTH
D