How to find out if ITA is lodged?

Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:45 am
Just Joined

inimd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to find out if ITA is lodged?

Hi all,
I noticed that many members have dates in the signature field.
Most have a "ITA submitted" date and "ITA lodged" date.

How do you find out if ITA was lodged at NZIS?
Is there a website that tells you the lodge date? Or do you get an email once they have received your ITA?

Thanks!

Last edited by inimd; Jun 8th 2009 at 4:47 am.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to find out if ITA is lodged?

Hi

You check on the NZIS website it will change to ITA Lodged when they recieve and log in
Old Jun 8th 2009, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

In addition to checking NZIS website as Moomoo suggests, you should also be sent a letter. Fairly quickly, if my memory serves me right!!
Best of luck.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 5:30 am
Just Joined

inimd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies!

Then how do you find out when a case officer is assigned?
Website? Email? Letter?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inimd
Thanks for the replies!

Then how do you find out when a case officer is assigned?
Website? Email? Letter?
We were told we had a case officer assigned in our letter. HTH
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:04 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
We were told we had a case officer assigned in our letter. HTH
I think you only get told you have a CO in the letter if you have a job offer. If, like me, you do not have a job offer then you just have to wait. I wasn't informed that I had a CO until she emailed me to arrange a time for an interview It seems that they don't inform you when one has been assigned, you only find out when they contact you.
Sue