help....

Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:46 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Default help....

can someone please clarify, do i need to have my qualifications assessed if applying under the WTR route? eventually managed to get through to NZIS & recieved conflicting advise.
thanks
ceri
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:31 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help....

To be honest I'm not sure. We didn't as OH applied under the 'Talent' category for a WTR visa and didn't claim anything for qualifications, but did have a job offer from an accredited company with a permanent contract. Therefore we didn't have to have the qualifications assessed.

Am sure someone far more knowledgeable will be along with some better advice for you.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:20 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
To be honest I'm not sure. We didn't as OH applied under the 'Talent' category for a WTR visa and didn't claim anything for qualifications, but did have a job offer from an accredited company with a permanent contract. Therefore we didn't have to have the qualifications assessed.

Am sure someone far more knowledgeable will be along with some better advice for you.
thank you , this is exactly the route i was going to take as have job offer etc but NZ company have now contacted me & advised me to apply for work visa as quicker! but from what i gather it seems trickier to gain residence from a general work visa down the line than a WTR visa........ aghhh !!! is there a list anywhere that i can see if company is accredited ? as they will all be asleep now!!!!
thanks anyway
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:25 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...st.htm?level=1
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:41 am
duckfoot

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
your a star... thank you