help

Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

angpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud of
Default help

Just a bit of info needed quickly please.If my skill is on the immediate skills shortage list and i have a job offer do i still need to do a EOI.
thanks
paul
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:10 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help

Originally Posted by angpaul
Just a bit of info needed quickly please.If my skill is on the immediate skills shortage list and i have a job offer do i still need to do a EOI.
thanks
paul
Yes-everyone needs to complete an EOI.

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

caitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nicecaitlin206 is just really nice
Default Re: help

Hi Paul.
Yes you still have to send in the EOI (eveyone does - no short cut i am afraid). But the good news is that the more points you get, the quicker you are dealt with and if you are on the shortlist - you are winning already. I sent in my EOI in August of last year. got picked within a couple of weeks but I am still waitng for my residency all this time later adn I too am on skilled list - so circumstance may vary.
good Luck,
Caitlin