British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Form filling while drinking bubbles! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/form-filling-while-drinking-bubbles-793804/)

ukarchitect Apr 12th 2013 8:31 pm

Form filling while drinking bubbles!

We are currently filling in our work, partnership and student visa forms while drinking a bottle of bubbles!

OH is going to hand deliver completed applications to Praed Street, London on Monday!

Just hope the house sells soon!

XX:thumbsup::starsmile::eek:

MrsFychan Apr 12th 2013 9:54 pm

Re: Form filling while drinking bubbles!

Good luck. :thumbsup:

moonie2011 Apr 13th 2013 7:03 am

Originally Posted by ukarchitect (Post 10655915)
We are currently filling in our work, partnership and student visa forms while drinking a bottle of bubbles!

OH is going to hand deliver completed applications to Praed Street, London on Monday!

Just hope the house sells soon!

XX:thumbsup::starsmile::eek:

Hi ukarchitect, may see you there as we are also submitting our WTR talent, partnership & student visas by hand on Monday, we are going as a family and having a few hours in London :)
We also was checking and finishing the forms and paperwork last night, not quite as sophisticated as yourselves though, we had a cup of PG Tips, lol

Hubby has a job offer in Welly, start date 3 June :eek::eek::eek:

ukarchitect Apr 13th 2013 7:52 am

I see my account was hacked by my wife!

Hi Moonie, see you if you're there early afternoon.

good luck

moonie2011 Apr 13th 2013 8:53 am

Originally Posted by ukarchitect (Post 10656490)
I see my account was hacked by my wife!

Hi Moonie, see you if you're there early afternoon.

good luck

Should be train arrives paddington, at 1245 then tube straight there. We are family of four, two boys 7&10 and I will be wearing a purple ski jacket, lol

moonie2011 Apr 15th 2013 9:36 pm

Hi ukarchitect, how did it go today, we managed to submit ours despite turning up at NZ House and then being told they don't do it there anymore. Didn't realised it had moved Doh!

ukarchitect Apr 16th 2013 10:36 am

Was that you guys there about 2.30pm No.112 ?

It all went well apart from being up til the early hours photocopying etc the the night before.

moonie2011 Apr 16th 2013 11:00 am

Originally Posted by ukarchitect (Post 10661803)
Was that you guys there about 2.30pm No.112 ?

Yes it was, stupid us we should have said something :thumbdown:
Good luck, let me know how you got on :fingerscrossed:

ukarchitect Apr 16th 2013 12:00 pm

Should have, but I was super tired, just out of a 3hour site meeting and very hungry and it sounded like you had your hands full of hungry kids.

When does the TV program go on air that you said you were making?
Did the kids have fun later on in the afternoon?

moonie2011 Apr 16th 2013 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by ukarchitect (Post 10661946)
Should have, but I was super tired, just out of a 3hour site meeting and very hungry and it sounded like you had your hands full of hungry kids.

When does the TV program go on air that you said you were making?
Did the kids have fun later on in the afternoon?

We don't know when it goes out as they will be filming everything here then coming over to NZ with us, more filming etc, so I would guess later this year or next, as soon as I know I'll put it on BE

Now we become addicted to checking the INZ site to see what is happening to our application :eek: