Form filling while drinking bubbles!

Old Apr 12th 2013, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

ukarchitect is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Form filling while drinking bubbles!

We are currently filling in our work, partnership and student visa forms while drinking a bottle of bubbles!

OH is going to hand deliver completed applications to Praed Street, London on Monday!

Just hope the house sells soon!

XX
Old Apr 12th 2013, 9:54 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form filling while drinking bubbles!

Good luck.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ukarchitect View Post
We are currently filling in our work, partnership and student visa forms while drinking a bottle of bubbles!

OH is going to hand deliver completed applications to Praed Street, London on Monday!

Just hope the house sells soon!

XX
Hi ukarchitect, may see you there as we are also submitting our WTR talent, partnership & student visas by hand on Monday, we are going as a family and having a few hours in London
We also was checking and finishing the forms and paperwork last night, not quite as sophisticated as yourselves though, we had a cup of PG Tips, lol

Hubby has a job offer in Welly, start date 3 June
Old Apr 13th 2013, 7:52 am
Just Joined

I see my account was hacked by my wife!

Hi Moonie, see you if you're there early afternoon.

good luck
Old Apr 13th 2013, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

I see my account was hacked by my wife!

Hi Moonie, see you if you're there early afternoon.

good luck
Should be train arrives paddington, at 1245 then tube straight there. We are family of four, two boys 7&10 and I will be wearing a purple ski jacket, lol
Old Apr 15th 2013, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi ukarchitect, how did it go today, we managed to submit ours despite turning up at NZ House and then being told they don't do it there anymore. Didn't realised it had moved Doh!
Old Apr 16th 2013, 10:36 am
Just Joined

Was that you guys there about 2.30pm No.112 ?

It all went well apart from being up til the early hours photocopying etc the the night before.
Old Apr 16th 2013, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Was that you guys there about 2.30pm No.112 ?
Yes it was, stupid us we should have said something
Good luck, let me know how you got on
Old Apr 16th 2013, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Should have, but I was super tired, just out of a 3hour site meeting and very hungry and it sounded like you had your hands full of hungry kids.

When does the TV program go on air that you said you were making?
Did the kids have fun later on in the afternoon?
Old Apr 16th 2013, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Should have, but I was super tired, just out of a 3hour site meeting and very hungry and it sounded like you had your hands full of hungry kids.

When does the TV program go on air that you said you were making?
Did the kids have fun later on in the afternoon?
We don't know when it goes out as they will be filming everything here then coming over to NZ with us, more filming etc, so I would guess later this year or next, as soon as I know I'll put it on BE

Now we become addicted to checking the INZ site to see what is happening to our application