Evidendence needed......

Old Jun 29th 2012, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

JimandGlad is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Evidendence needed......

Hi

Me again - when it comes to my husband providing evidence for his experience in his chosen profession we are going to use the following:-

1. certificates of qualifications
2. his business

A. is this enough? B. what do we need to provide for his business - only we will have to get his accountant from the UK to send over the paperwork, so want to start to get it ready? Are his official tax documents enough? Along with some customer references?

Thanks again
JIMANDGLAD
Old Jun 30th 2012, 9:32 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evidendence needed......

Hard to comment without some details of the visa you are after and the profession concerned...
Old Jun 30th 2012, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

JimandGlad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are applying for residency and going for it under the skilled migrant category as a painting trades worker - Hubby had his own business in UK as Painter & Decorator, residential mostly but some commercial painting etc. He was a sole trader - worked for himself on his own. We can easily get references, pictures of work. But need to prove he worked for himself for the x3 years.

Hope this is enough info.

Thanks again
Old Jul 1st 2012, 11:41 am
Just Joined

oldbull is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, jimandglad,

I have just gone through this (as a plumber) i was advised t get as much proof as poss!!!!
I got 10 - 15 testimonials from valued regular customers, along with pics of the work, i also put them on a facebook page and gave reference to it as proof of other work,
I submitted my books, i am a ltd company and gave them 6 years worth.....
My accountant verified the evidence too,
i got the trade suppliers to write me testimonials to prove i hold accounts with them,
i sent all of my qualifications, even down to simple courses like asbestos awarness and scaffold erection,
i had to get all the paperwork checked by an independant solicitor as proof they were real,
this took me about 8 weeks to gather testimonials, people are busy and need reminding ha ha, and a couple of weeks to get all the docs in order.
we got our certificate back from the nzqa afterr 3 weeks, so it takes a little time,
hope my experience is helpful, best of luck!!!
Old Jul 6th 2012, 2:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JimandGlad
Hi
Me again - when it comes to my husband providing evidence for his experience in his chosen profession we are going to use the following:-
1. certificates of qualifications
2. his business
A. is this enough? B. what do we need to provide for his business - only we will have to get his accountant from the UK to send over the paperwork, so want to start to get it ready? Are his official tax documents enough? Along with some customer references?

Thanks again
JIMANDGLAD
Yes. It should be. We also used customer reference and a few copy invoices.