EOI Successful, ITA on the way!

Old Nov 28th 2009, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light
Default EOI Successful, ITA on the way!

Just logged in to Immigration online and found the following:
Congratulations.

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been successful.

You will shortly receive a letter inviting you to lodge an Application for Residence. The letter will contain information to help you complete your Application for Residence.

Please ensure that your Expression of Interest holds your most current mailing address details so you may receive our letter at the earliest.

Itching to get hold of it now!
Old Nov 28th 2009, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI Successful, ITA on the way!

Congratulations - it won't be long before you are signing for that heavy envelope!!
Old Nov 28th 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news
Old Nov 28th 2009, 4:26 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thedtb
Congratulations.

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been successful.

You will shortly receive a letter inviting you to lodge an Application for Residence. The letter will contain information to help you complete your Application for Residence.

Please ensure that your Expression of Interest holds your most current mailing address details so you may receive our letter at the earliest.

Good news!! hope it arrives soon!!
B x
Old Nov 30th 2009, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

MarcAndHelen is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: EOI Successful, ITA on the way!

Hi,

We also were selected from the EOI pool on the 4th November. However our status remains at 'selected'. Can anybody tell me who it is that makes the decision on whether we will be receiving the ITA? Is it the London branch or NZ?

I habitually login to Immigration Online almost daily but would like to know whether I should check in a morning (end of NZ working day) or evening (end of UK working day).

Thanks

Marc
EOI Submitted 22.10.09, EOI Selected 4.11.09
Old Nov 30th 2009, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Pointer is on a distinguished road

Hi

we were selected end of october and have just recieved our ITA, took about 5 weeks, hope this helps
Old Nov 30th 2009, 4:51 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pointer
Hi

we were selected end of october and have just recieved our ITA, took about 5 weeks, hope this helps
Wicked news good luck on your next part of your journey.

Tina. x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

We are just waiting for the ITA to arrive too wish it would hurry up lol

Had to delay the sale of the business till end of january so it will be february before we are out there providing everything goes well

Good Luck everyone
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations thedtb.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 10:20 am
Just Joined

NZ_Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thedtb
Congratulations.

Today my EOI status has been changed to Decision Successful with the same message above. Are they going to send the ITA by Courier or Post? Unfortunately the address that I have written in the EOI can not be used by post service because there is no P.O. Box it is only residential address.

Originally Posted by MarcAndHelen
Hi, I believe the vast majority are sent by registered post. However I came across an applicant from China(?) on this forum who received his by email, so I guess there must be this option if you can not have it sent by letter.
I have called Immigration department and I have asked them about how they will send my ITA? The operator told me it is a decision depends on the case and the Case Officer who the only person knows; then she asked me to hold on line till she asks the CO. Few moments later, told me it will be sent by the regular post. She asked me about my P.O. Box and ZIP code to update my record.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 11th 2010 at 8:49 am.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NZ_Lover
Today my EOI status has been changed to Decision Successful with the same message above. Are they going to send the ITA by Courier or Post? Unfortunately the address that I have written in the EOI can not be used by post service because there is no P.O. Box it is only residential address.
No idea - not received mine yet. I'm sure someone else who has will reply shortly though.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

MarcAndHelen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I believe the vast majority are sent by registered post. However I came across an applicant from China(?) on this forum who received his by email, so I guess there must be this option if you can not have it sent by letter.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

I have called Immigration department and I have asked them about how they will send my ITA? The operator told me it is a decision depends on the case and the Case Officer who the only person knows; then she asked me to hold on line till she asks the CO. Few moments later, told me it will be sent by the regular post. She asked me about my P.O. Box and ZIP code to update my record.
Good news then!
Old Oct 11th 2010, 4:22 am
Just Joined

sudarshan1001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI Selected what Next?

Claimed total points: 115 (age 30 - post graduate +bonus 65 - work Exp 20)
Claimed Work Experience points (3.5 years Work Exp): 20
Profession: Information Technology Consultant
EOI Submitted: 5-10-2010
EOI Selected: 6-10-2010
Waiting for the change in the status from selected to successful.
I am just praying and wishing that my application to be successful.. Fingers crossed.

Preliminary check does that mean that they are going to call my employers for verification or is it a check on if i have claimed point accurately

Anybody who is in the same stage of the EOI process, expecting a ITA from NZIS Please discuss.

Cheeers
Chakra
Old Oct 11th 2010, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Aliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to all

Congrats to all!! Weve been selected too on the 6th October, and are also awaiting our Ita!! Woo hoo hope it doesn't take too long now
Ali

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.