British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   EOI Successful, ITA on the way! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/eoi-successful-ita-way-642488/)

thedtb Nov 28th 2009 2:16 am

EOI Successful, ITA on the way!

Just logged in to Immigration online and found the following:
Congratulations.

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been successful.

You will shortly receive a letter inviting you to lodge an Application for Residence. The letter will contain information to help you complete your Application for Residence.

Please ensure that your Expression of Interest holds your most current mailing address details so you may receive our letter at the earliest.
:thumbsup:

Itching to get hold of it now!

sjake Nov 28th 2009 2:31 am

Re: EOI Successful, ITA on the way!

Congratulations - it won't be long before you are signing for that heavy envelope!! :)

MooMoo290373 Nov 28th 2009 7:31 am

Fantastic news :thumbsup::thumbsup:

MnB Nov 28th 2009 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by thedtb (Post 8130146)
Congratulations.

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been successful.

You will shortly receive a letter inviting you to lodge an Application for Residence. The letter will contain information to help you complete your Application for Residence.

Please ensure that your Expression of Interest holds your most current mailing address details so you may receive our letter at the earliest.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Good news!! :fingerscrossed: hope it arrives soon!!
B x

MarcAndHelen Nov 30th 2009 12:22 pm

Hi,

We also were selected from the EOI pool on the 4th November. However our status remains at 'selected'. Can anybody tell me who it is that makes the decision on whether we will be receiving the ITA? Is it the London branch or NZ?

I habitually login to Immigration Online almost daily but would like to know whether I should check in a morning (end of NZ working day) or evening (end of UK working day).

Thanks

Marc
EOI Submitted 22.10.09, EOI Selected 4.11.09

Pointer Nov 30th 2009 1:30 pm

Hi

we were selected end of october and have just recieved our ITA, took about 5 weeks, hope this helps

willand tina_h Nov 30th 2009 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by Pointer (Post 8135609)
Hi

we were selected end of october and have just recieved our ITA, took about 5 weeks, hope this helps

Wicked news :thumbsup: good luck on your next part of your journey.

Tina. x

AngelaandJim Dec 2nd 2009 9:16 pm

Hi All

We are just waiting for the ITA to arrive too wish it would hurry up lol

Had to delay the sale of the business till end of january so it will be february before we are out there providing everything goes well

Good Luck everyone ;)

RobDon Dec 3rd 2009 2:46 am

Congratulations thedtb. :thumbsup:

NZ_Lover Dec 7th 2009 10:20 am

Originally Posted by thedtb (Post 8130146)
Congratulations.

Today my EOI status has been changed to Decision Successful with the same message above. Are they going to send the ITA by Courier or Post? Unfortunately the address that I have written in the EOI can not be used by post service because there is no P.O. Box it is only residential address.

Originally Posted by MarcAndHelen (Post 8153308)
Hi, I believe the vast majority are sent by registered post. However I came across an applicant from China(?) on this forum who received his by email, so I guess there must be this option if you can not have it sent by letter.

I have called Immigration department and I have asked them about how they will send my ITA? The operator told me it is a decision depends on the case and the Case Officer who the only person knows; then she asked me to hold on line till she asks the CO. Few moments later, told me it will be sent by the regular post. She asked me about my P.O. Box and ZIP code to update my record.

thedtb Dec 7th 2009 10:41 am

Originally Posted by NZ_Lover (Post 8152768)
Today my EOI status has been changed to Decision Successful with the same message above. Are they going to send the ITA by Courier or Post? Unfortunately the address that I have written in the EOI can not be used by post service because there is no P.O. Box it is only residential address.

No idea - not received mine yet. I'm sure someone else who has will reply shortly though.

MarcAndHelen Dec 7th 2009 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by NZ_Lover (Post 8152768)

Hi, I believe the vast majority are sent by registered post. However I came across an applicant from China(?) on this forum who received his by email, so I guess there must be this option if you can not have it sent by letter.

thedtb Dec 9th 2009 7:07 am

Originally Posted by NZ_Lover (Post 8156072)
I have called Immigration department and I have asked them about how they will send my ITA? The operator told me it is a decision depends on the case and the Case Officer who the only person knows; then she asked me to hold on line till she asks the CO. Few moments later, told me it will be sent by the regular post. She asked me about my P.O. Box and ZIP code to update my record.

Good news then!

sudarshan1001 Oct 11th 2010 4:22 am

EOI Selected what Next?

Claimed total points: 115 (age 30 - post graduate +bonus 65 - work Exp 20)
Claimed Work Experience points (3.5 years Work Exp): 20
Profession: Information Technology Consultant
EOI Submitted: 5-10-2010
EOI Selected: 6-10-2010
Waiting for the change in the status from selected to successful.
I am just praying and wishing that my application to be successful.. Fingers crossed.

Preliminary check does that mean that they are going to call my employers for verification or is it a check on if i have claimed point accurately

Anybody who is in the same stage of the EOI process, expecting a ITA from NZIS Please discuss.

Cheeers
Chakra

Aliwales Oct 11th 2010 9:11 am

Congrats to all!! Weve been selected too on the 6th October, and are also awaiting our Ita!! Woo hoo hope it doesn't take too long now
Ali :)