British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   EOI still being validated.... 3 months now!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/eoi-still-being-validated-3-months-now-456826/)

helinuk Jul 1st 2007 10:42 am

Re: EOI still being validated.... 3 months now!!

I just thought I'd add to the thread that it took the full 3 months to hear about our ITA. We had 110 points. Our application seemed to take ages at each stage.
It takes to apply for your police checks and medical too(I know some people apply for these before their ITA but I think thats risky- cost wise). My time line is my signature. I hope that will help you a little, although I was often found on BE asking about timing- my patience was tested to the limit:rolleyes:
Good luck.
Helen

JaneAS Jul 4th 2007 11:30 am

I've used the online query process to email them, asking for an update on the status of our EOI selection. I've already received an automated reply to say that I should hear from them within 3 days.... I'll keep you posted!

JaneAS

VladimirN Jul 4th 2007 11:55 am

Originally Posted by helinuk (Post 4993070)
My time line is my signature.

Hi Helen!

Could you please tell me when did you have an interview? There is not information about it in your timeline :)

helinuk Jul 4th 2007 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by VladimirN (Post 5007360)
Hi Helen!

Could you please tell me when did you have an interview? There is not information about it in your timeline :)

We received an email asking when we were free for the settlement interview after NZIS were sure all our paperwork was done and they were happy with everything, so it was right at the end of the process. Then after another 2 weeks we heard we'd had visa 'aprroved in principle'.

JaneAS Jul 4th 2007 4:28 pm

HURRAH !!! :D

We've made it to the next 'level' of migration... (as I explained to my little'un) - our EOI has been classed as successful. We can now wait for the ITA to arrive. Phew!!! This has been nerve-wracking - 3.5 months of nail-biting since being drawn from the pool.

So... a bottle of bubbly chilling to celebrate tonight, and then I guess the fun starts?

JaneAS

JaneAS Jul 4th 2007 4:38 pm

Re: EOI still being validated.... decision successful!!!

** edited to update thread title **

helinuk Jul 4th 2007 7:30 pm

Re: EOI still being validated.... decision successful!!!

Originally Posted by JaneAS (Post 5008507)
** edited to update thread title **

Well done! Enjoy the bubbly:thumbsup:

P2L Jul 4th 2007 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by JaneAS (Post 5008457)
HURRAH !!! :D

We've made it to the next 'level' of migration... (as I explained to my little'un) - our EOI has been classed as successful. We can now wait for the ITA to arrive. Phew!!! This has been nerve-wracking - 3.5 months of nail-biting since being drawn from the pool.

So... a bottle of bubbly chilling to celebrate tonight, and then I guess the fun starts?

JaneAS

Congratulations JaneAS :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fingers crossed for you that the rest is a walk in the park ;)