British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   EOI selections 2nd July - anyone any news yet? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/eoi-selections-2nd-july-anyone-any-news-yet-549567/)

Stoof Sep 5th 2008 11:27 am

Re: EOI selections 2nd July - anyone any news yet?

Originally Posted by Flan (Post 6750966)
Status = "Decision Sucessful" Werhoooooooooooo! :thumbsup: How exciting :D

yippee! hurrah! :thumbsup:

grahamwookie Sep 9th 2008 5:20 pm

I've seen on this forum that a few people who were selected in June have received there ITA already! Feels like a real steal! They take your money and then delay.

Stoof Sep 9th 2008 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by grahamwookie (Post 6765892)
I've seen on this forum that a few people who were selected in June have received there ITA already! Feels like a real steal! They take your money and then delay.

guess you haven't got yours yet either then?!? we're surmising that cos ours was taken out for further investigation, it's out of the usual loop which is why it's taking a bit longer..... despite the email from NZIS saying that we're getting our ITA in 2-3 weeks, our status hasn't changed on the website yet.... has yours GW?

had to send a cheque for £50 to get my degree transcript today grr.... i should have been more careful with stuff i threw out!!

oh well

sjake Sep 9th 2008 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by Stoof (Post 6766337)
guess you haven't got yours yet either then?!? we're surmising that cos ours was taken out for further investigation, it's out of the usual loop which is why it's taking a bit longer..... despite the email from NZIS saying that we're getting our ITA in 2-3 weeks, our status hasn't changed on the website yet.... has yours GW?

Ours was also selected on 2nd July & no update until checked emails 3rd Sept & had received an email from CO regarding points claimed for qualification. Sent email back with proof of registration with MLSB (thank goodness they are a lot faster than NZQA seem to be). Received an email back same day stating that we were now successful & would receive ITA in 2-3 weeks! Yippee! But just like yourselves Stoof, no paperwork & no status change on website. Glad it isn't just us. I thought I would give it the two weeks & then send an email to check what is happening.

Stoof Sep 10th 2008 10:52 am

Originally Posted by sjake (Post 6766462)
Ours was also selected on 2nd July & no update until checked emails 3rd Sept & had received an email from CO regarding points claimed for qualification. Sent email back with proof of registration with MLSB (thank goodness they are a lot faster than NZQA seem to be). Received an email back same day stating that we were now successful & would receive ITA in 2-3 weeks! Yippee! But just like yourselves Stoof, no paperwork & no status change on website. Glad it isn't just us. I thought I would give it the two weeks & then send an email to check what is happening.

it does make you feel better doesn't it - knowing others are in the same position! Just checked NZIS and YIPPEE - our status now changed to 'decision successful' maybe yours has too!?

j19fmm Sep 10th 2008 11:41 am

Originally Posted by Stoof (Post 6768451)
it does make you feel better doesn't it - knowing others are in the same position! Just checked NZIS and YIPPEE - our status now changed to 'decision successful' maybe yours has too!?

Nice one Stoof :thumbsup:

Flan Sep 10th 2008 11:47 am

Congratulations! :D

sjake Sep 10th 2008 1:28 pm

Great news Stoof - sounds like a big envelope is winging it's way. :thumbsup:

Just checked NZIS & no change yet, but hopeful that with your good news then we shouldn't be far behind.

grahamwookie Sep 10th 2008 4:26 pm

Our forms were delivered today! OH YES! So it begins

Good luck to you all

sjake Sep 10th 2008 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by grahamwookie (Post 6769365)

Good luck to you all

Congratulations. :thumbsup:

sjake Sep 10th 2008 7:02 pm

:D Just thought that I would check NZIS again & woo!hoo! status has been changed to decision successful!!! Now we can get the next stage on the go. Hope the bank balance can take it!?! :thumbsup:

j19fmm Sep 10th 2008 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by sjake (Post 6769896)
:D Just thought that I would check NZIS again & woo!hoo! status has been changed to decision successful!!! Now we can get the next stage on the go. Hope the bank balance can take it!?! :thumbsup:

Great news...:thumbsup:

Stoof Sep 10th 2008 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by sjake (Post 6769896)

woo hoo! :thumbsup: i'll be watching out for the postie tomorrow!

Stoof Sep 10th 2008 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by grahamwookie (Post 6769365)

Good luck to you all

hurrah! fingers crossed ours might land tomorrow too!

Stoof Sep 11th 2008 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by Stoof (Post 6770358)
hurrah! fingers crossed ours might land tomorrow too!

and they did! nice chunky envelope from NZ house arrived by special delivery, just as the guy from john masons removals was looking round!

best get the meds booked!