Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

EOI selections 2nd July - anyone any news yet?

EOI selections 2nd July - anyone any news yet?

Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Re: EOI selections 2nd July - anyone any news yet?

Fingers crossed for Friday !!
Can I just ask do you have a job offer ? as I've still not heard anything, begining to get paranoid now...lol
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of

oh man, getting closer and closer every day. Good luck for interview.

hopefully will be us soon (lodged 17th Dec)!!! Eek
Old Mar 11th 2009, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anniiee
Fingers crossed for Friday !!
Can I just ask do you have a job offer ? as I've still not heard anything, begining to get paranoid now...lol
no job offer anniiee.... think i'd get in touch with them if i was you now! it might be just that yours has been dished out to a case officer that's got a bigger workload or gone off sick or something?? if you log into your inz account you can send a query message to them - we've done it a couple of times about things - there's a three day turnround, but they've always got back to us within 36 hours... or of course you could ring the £1 per minute number... fingers crossed for you!
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stoof
oo... we have a case officer... our interview is friday

cor

crossing everything!

anyone else any news?
Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

no job offer anniiee.... think i'd get in touch with them if i was you now! it might be just that yours has been dished out to a case officer that's got a bigger workload or gone off sick or something?? if you log into your inz account you can send a query message to them - we've done it a couple of times about things - there's a three day turnround, but they've always got back to us within 36 hours... or of course you could ring the £1 per minute number... fingers crossed for you!
Thanks stoof I'll get in touch today !! Best of luck for tomorrow let us know how it all goes
Old Mar 13th 2009, 5:22 pm
Account Closed

well it's done... lasted 35 mins and included all the questions others have mentioned...

CO said we should hear within the week about PR or WTR but that we won't be refused.. phew!

fingers crossed now for PR!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

well it's done... lasted 35 mins and included all the questions others have mentioned...

CO said we should hear within the week about PR or WTR but that we won't be refused.. phew!

Another hurdle jumped Stoof - well done. Getting closer all the time!!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one good luck x
Old Mar 14th 2009, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Finger Crossed Stoof !!! Well Done ....nearly there
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

and i quote "I am pleased to tell you that we have approved in principle your application for a New Zealand residence visa".

yippee
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Brilliant news
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

and i quote "I am pleased to tell you that we have approved in principle your application for a New Zealand residence visa".

yippee
Fantastic news. Crack open that well earned bubbly.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:53 am
Account Closed

well, OH a few days in to his trip to secure a job... container booked, notice handed in for work and house, flights booked... 8 weeks and counting...

anyone else got updates??
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Telephone interview Wednesday
Stoof fingers crossed everything works out for you. How exciting
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

grahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nicegrahamwookie is just really nice

Hey there folks, We've not heard anything yet. Can i ask how you heard that you'd have an interview and when? I've got my phone message serv up and running.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.