Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

EOI and residency cost? and time limit between?

EOI and residency cost? and time limit between?

Old Apr 12th 2009, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

philw1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI and residency cost? and time limit between?

Hi

I'm thinking of doing an expression of interest. I just wanted to know how much it cost to do an EOI form and also should I get this back so I can get residency is there some sort of time limit I have to apply for residency and pay for that. How much is the residency after the EOI? Would appreciate some answers. Thanks a lot.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:14 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI and residency cost? and time limit between?

Hi, I'm not quite sure what you're asking

In terms of cost, this is a thread I wrote on how much it cost me to apply for residency under the SMC from start to finish:

Cost of Immigration

Time limits depend on how fast or slow NZIS is being at the time
You send off your EOI which sits in the pool for 6m unless it is selected. Once selected you should receive an ITA within 2-3m[if no job offer, quicker if you have a job offer]. You then have 4m to return your ITA.
Then up to 7m to get an answer on PR or WTR [if no job offer]. These are London office timings.
Was this what you meant?
Sue