EOI ? re "Other Family" section

Old Aug 14th 2008, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of
Default EOI ? re "Other Family" section

Hi All,

Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the direction as to who you must list when it asks about "other family" regards to wife (main applicant), me(the poor bugger filling all the forms in) and the kids.

Do we list our mum, dads and brothers and sisters. Or do we need to include everyone including the cat and mad aunt ruth who lives under the stairs.

Also who do the kids list.

Any help greatfully received.

Many thanks

Nick
Old Aug 14th 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all
Default Re: EOI ? re "Other Family" section

Originally Posted by nick333
Hi All,

Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the direction as to who you must list when it asks about "other family" regards to wife (main applicant), me(the poor bugger filling all the forms in) and the kids.

Do we list our mum, dads and brothers and sisters. Or do we need to include everyone including the cat and mad aunt ruth who lives under the stairs.

Also who do the kids list.

Any help greatfully received.

Many thanks

Nick

Hi, when I filled the form out it only gave me spaces for a few peoples details, couldn't add the cat, fish or half our family, so ?????

sorry not much help was it pick your favourite and keep adding until it says no more!

Nic
Old Aug 14th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

For you and OH it's immediate family i.e. parents and siblings and grandparents if still living. Kids; well I didn't bother for my 2! EOI selected and ITA received

Phyllis
Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by weejie
For you and OH it's immediate family i.e. parents and siblings and grandparents if still living. Kids; well I didn't bother for my 2! EOI selected and ITA received

Phyllis
Thanks Phyllis for such a concise and prompt answer.

Good luck with your ITA, hope you hear back from them soon.

My wife is a nurse also, seems like the whole of the NHS has seen the light and is heading off for pasture new. Cant say i blame em lol.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you have to list immidate family, brother, sister, Grandparents and that's it.

All the best
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

You list your famil in case any of them ever want to move to NZ and then they can claim you as family member. So, think very carefully about who you put on there!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy64
You list your famil in case any of them ever want to move to NZ and then they can claim you as family member. So, think very carefully about who you put on there!
I did!
It also said no need to list deseased, sorry, deceased members. So all the ones whose health and well being I don't know about, I left out.
All my remaining family are in NZ anyway- just in-laws in the UK.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jennifer45
I did!
It also said no need to list deseased, sorry, deceased members. So all the ones whose health and well being I don't know about, I left out.
All my remaining family are in NZ anyway- just in-laws in the UK.
Thanks all, appreciate you taking the time to answer