EOI - QUERY ON QUESTIONS

Old May 6th 2010, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

pedro0811 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI - QUERY ON QUESTIONS

Hi All

As you have all been a font of knowledge so far, was wondering if you could let me know the following:-

What have you put in for the "Valid for which country/state/area" for your UK drivers licence?
What have you put for the expiry date? Is this the date when you are 70 years?
I have left the taxation number and national ID number blank - is that right?
My husband has not finished his current job, however it will not let you complete the form without putting an end date in - what date should I put in?
Have you included every member of your family (aunties, uncles, cousins etc.) or just immediate family i.e. parents, siblings, grandparents?

Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

Julie
xxx
Old May 8th 2010, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI - QUERY ON QUESTIONS

Expiry date is exactly that, the expiry date of the licence.
We left the taxation ID blank as well. Just put in our NI numbers, 3rd box if I remember.
Put the present date that's what we did.
We put parents and brothers, included auntie and uncle who live in NZ but didn't claim points for them.
Old May 8th 2010, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

pedro0811 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that. Have now submitted our expression of interest so at least the process has now started!

Thanks again.

Julie
xxxx
Old May 8th 2010, 10:49 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pedro0811
Thanks for that. Have now submitted our expression of interest so at least the process has now started!

Thanks again.

Julie
xxxx
all goes well

Dewb