EOI - Child supplement

Old Feb 26th 2014, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

lipgloss1968 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI - Child supplement

Hi there
Just gearing up get all the info together for our EOI.
We have hit a stumbling block regarding the children and was hoping that someone could shed some light on the matter.
Do we have to fill out a EOI Child Supplement (INZ1103) for each of them?
They are aged 10 and 15.
Looking at the questions asked in the Supplement this is for older children?
Any advice is greatly appreciated
Old Feb 27th 2014, 6:43 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI - Child supplement

It states

"Please complete a Child Supplement Expression of Interest form for each dependent child aged under 25 years
of age who will be included in your residence application."

so guessing you do need to.

bit busy atm but will see if I can dig out our application and have a look. my kids where 6 and 10 when we came over.

It's possibly that needs to be filled in so you don't have to apply for International Student visa's for them ?

Last edited by MrsFychan; Feb 27th 2014 at 6:44 pm. Reason: had a thought about schooling
Old Feb 27th 2014, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Mrs Fychan,

It was just that you have to state the children on the EOI, so seemed a bit bit pointless to do a child supplement for each child especially when it mainly seems to be about character and whether they have been in trouble with the police!
But if it's needed it's needed and we will fill out accordingly.
Does anyone know whether there is a charge with submitting EOI for child supplements?? As I can't seem to find anything on the NZ website.
Thanks again, this site is great for gathering info!!!!
Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:33 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

I stated earlier that I didn't need to fill out one and it's true. My daughter is 5 years old. I had no questions to answer about being in trouble etc. I had to state her name and date of birth on the application form but that is all. She also needed a medical.
Old Feb 28th 2014, 7:44 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

ring the number below in my signature, it by passes the pound a minute fee, and ask the people who will be processing the application if you are required to fill that form in that way you will know for sure.
I am basing my information on what the forms states not on personal experience as MrF filled in all the paperwork
Old Mar 4th 2014, 11:11 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by lipgloss1968
Hi there
Just gearing up get all the info together for our EOI.
We have hit a stumbling block regarding the children and was hoping that someone could shed some light on the matter.
Do we have to fill out a EOI Child Supplement (INZ1103) for each of them?
They are aged 10 and 15.
Looking at the questions asked in the Supplement this is for older children?
Any advice is greatly appreciated
From my understanding.

If you filled out the EOI online then there is no need for the supplementary form as it automatically generates those at the end of the online process.

If you fill out the EOI manually, then the supplementary forms need to be included.

Originally Posted by NZIS
Child Supplementary form for Expression of Interest

If you have already selected the ‘Number of Children’ (question N1) in your online Expression of Interest, and completed personal details for your child/ren, you have already completed the child supplementary form/s.

Unlike the manual form, additional sections are automatically added to the end of your online EOI, for each of your children.

If you are completing a manual EOI form, the Child Supplementary form (NZIS 1103) can be downloaded
HTH
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
From my understanding.

If you filled out the EOI online then there is no need for the supplementary form as it automatically generates those at the end of the online process.

If you fill out the EOI manually, then the supplementary forms need to be included.

HTH
Thanks so much Bevs
I had printed the EOI out to fill in as a rough copy so I had all the info wrote down to fill in online.
Thanks for clearing this matter up for me : )