EOI Advice

Old Jul 14th 2017, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

Sigma.501 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI Advice

I am just in the process of finalising my EOI following a job offer to transfer from the Royal Navy to the Royal New Zealand Navy next year. I have included my details and my wife's details as requested.

My Mother In Law currently lives with us and wants to join us in Wellington, but I cannot find where on the form I include her details, or indeed if she is considered eligible as she is dependent upon us.

Our 21 year old daughter is currently at University studying Nursing, the intent is for her to apply for a Visa as a Skilled Worker once she graduates next Summer.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Advice

Originally Posted by Sigma.501
I am just in the process of finalising my EOI following a job offer to transfer from the Royal Navy to the Royal New Zealand Navy next year. I have included my details and my wife's details as requested.

My Mother In Law currently lives with us and wants to join us in Wellington, but I cannot find where on the form I include her details, or indeed if she is considered eligible as she is dependent upon us.

Our 21 year old daughter is currently at University studying Nursing, the intent is for her to apply for a Visa as a Skilled Worker once she graduates next Summer.
There is a section on the EOI saying other family page 36 I beleive,

Here's the rub, to get s visor in the future you have to enter your mother in laws details but parent category visas are currently suspended indefinitely. So won't be coming over with you

Last edited by inkedneonurse; Jul 14th 2017 at 4:43 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Sigma.501 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inkedneonurse
There is a section on the EOI saying other family page 36 I beleive,

Here's the rub, to get s visor in the future you have to enter your mother in laws details but parent category visas are currently suspended indefinitely. So won't be coming over with you
Many thanks for your prompt reply, inkedneonurse, do you think Bethany will have much difficulty joining us as a qualified Nurse next year?
Old Jul 14th 2017, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sigma.501
Many thanks for your prompt reply, inkedneonurse, do you think Bethany will have much difficulty joining us as a qualified Nurse next year?

Bethany will meet the 160 points she would need for a skilled migrant visa easily enough,However in order to register as an international
Nurse in New Zealand they want you to have completed two years of practice (full time 2500 hrs) I'm sorry always seems that I'm coming back with good news/ bad news answers.

I'm not sure if it's possible but could she look into finishing her last year of Uni in NZ ? Go out on a student visa ( altogether then it would be expensive) unfortunately that's out of my area of knowledge