The Dreaded Referral to the MA!!!!!

Old Sep 13th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Dreaded Referral to the MA!!!!!

Originally Posted by BEVS
LOL. It is only past midnight and husband is away in the UK.
The Footie party is finished & I am home

Dreadwood is toast.
Is gonna be gone long?
Do you pine for him or are you glad of the peace.
Its not everywife who will buy their hubby a nice ticket to places far away by themselves.
Seems to me - you be glad of a break. xx
Who won the footie?
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Is gonna be gone long?
Do you pine for him or are you glad of the peace.
Its not everywife who will buy their hubby a nice ticket to places far away by themselves.
Seems to me - you be glad of a break. xx
Who won the footie?
Him being away was OK to start with but I'll be glad he is back on Saturday. The Spring is here and he is having his big 5 0 the next weekend.
He woz back in the UK to spend time with his 80yr old Mum and to give his uncle a break . The much younger uncle lives with the Mum.

Mind you , he does get a nice stopover in Dubai on the way back .

I think it can be good to be away from each other for a short while and do other stuff.

I dunno who won their footie league in the end. Don't think it was his team. Do know who got yellow carded though - Mr BEVS.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS
Him being away was OK to start with but I'll be glad he is back on Saturday. The Spring is here and he is having his big 5 0 the next weekend.
He woz back in the UK to spend time with his 80yr old Mum and to give his uncle a break . The much younger uncle lives with the Mum.

Mind you , he does get a nice stopover in Dubai on the way back .

I think it can be good to be away from each other for a short while and do other stuff.

I dunno who won their footie league in the end. Don't think it was his team. Do know who got yellow carded though - Mr BEVS.
So the party will be at yours then

Glad you're managing without him ok. I hated being without mine (hoping he never reads this - it doesnt do for them to know how much they are missed). I still look at him now 3 months since he got back and am so happy that he came back.
How stupid is that.
Wish himself a Happy birthday from me.
Always good to get a birthday wish from a Psycho
Ding dong - time for work
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:01 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
So the party will be at yours then

Glad you're managing without him ok. I hated being without mine (hoping he never reads this - it doesnt do for them to know how much they are missed). I still look at him now 3 months since he got back and am so happy that he came back.
How stupid is that.
Wish himself a Happy birthday from me.
Always good to get a birthday wish from a Psycho
Ding dong - time for work
its been nearly 4 weeks and no news from medical assessor guess he/she is gonna make us wait and wait and wait, aaarrrggghhh thats better Can anyone tell me if they had to wait forever, well past 4 week anyway, haha.

Tina. x

Tina. x
Old Sep 20th 2009, 6:20 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
its been nearly 4 weeks and no news from medical assessor guess he/she is gonna make us wait and wait and wait, aaarrrggghhh thats better Can anyone tell me if they had to wait forever, well past 4 week anyway, haha.

Tina. x

Tina. x
Hey T
I waited & waited for seemed like AGES!
The first time round it took the MA exactly one month to come back & say it was not enough
From then on it was faster, still too slow!
Have a glass on me!
xx
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:37 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Matewx
Hey T
I waited & waited for seemed like AGES!
The first time round it took the MA exactly one month to come back & say it was not enough
From then on it was faster, still too slow!
Have a glass on me!
xx
cheers mate, I like the "T" touch, nice glass of rose went down lovely, lol. I am hoping it wont be too much longer though, but hey ho you never know

T. x
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

I know what it is like, you are addicted to checking your email's every 5 mins

Good luck.

Karen xx
Old Sep 21st 2009, 9:36 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Kags1694
I know what it is like, you are addicted to checking your email's every 5 mins

Good luck.

Karen xx
oh yeah for sure, I have just snuck home from work (joys of being a district nurse in the area that you live) and checked................................. GOOD NEWS on Harri, (little man) he has passed, however, still waiting to hear for will and i c'o says. They are with a different ma, does anyone know if the childrens go to a peads ma, just curious? Oh and its my birthday today, happy days, tina is verrrrryyyyy happy today

one down 2 to go!!!!!!! Oh and paperwork is due to arrive today also via fedex from NZ.......

Tina. x