British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Decision for PR (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/decision-pr-546668/)

teebrown Jul 3rd 2008 4:00 pm

Decision for PR

We have just got an email and we have got our PR - yippeeeeeee

How about that for being quick.

Good luck to everyone else.

My heart is thumping.:beer:

Water Lily Jul 3rd 2008 5:05 pm

Re: Decision for PR

Wooooow, I'm SO jealous, ¡¡¡¡ MANY CONGRATULATIONS !!! :thumbsup:

So 2 months from EOI to PR, lucky gits, it took us that long just to get the ITA!! Aaaah the difference a job offer makes.... I'm going to start nagging the OH to start looking at recruitment sites! :D

Well done guys, you must be over the moon.

Are you buying your tickets tonight, then? :lol:
And what is the final destination again?

weejie Jul 3rd 2008 6:47 pm

Congratulations,that was really quick.:thumbsup:Hope it goes as quick for us when we put ours in. Have got medicals on Tuesday at 0900hrs,x-rays at 1130hrs and trying not to worry too much about them. Really want them over so that I can have a glass of wine:lol:

Well done again,when are you off?

Phyllis

teebrown Jul 3rd 2008 6:52 pm

Thank you, I think the medicals were the really worrying bit for us as well, up to the point they gave me the tape measure to measure my own waist, suddenly I had lost 3 inches and was under the recommended measurement!!!!!

We will be heading for ChCh but wont be flying until March, infact it will be on our 40th birthday for both of us whilst in the air - talk about life starts at 40.

Fingers crossed for you all.:thumbsup:

nearly nurse Jul 3rd 2008 8:02 pm

Congratulations Teebrown!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Im so chuffed for you! Good plan with the travel on your birthdays thing......not many folk would get the chance to do that! :thumbup: Make sure you tell the flight staff so they give you special treatment......Infact!!!!! Tell them when you check in and you might get upgraded :thumbsup: :rofl:

claire :D

howden40 Jul 4th 2008 4:01 am

:lol: :thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup::D

It's a relief when it's all over barring the travelling.

Enjoy your new life, it really is life begins at 40.
Pauline

alchris Jul 4th 2008 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by howden40 (Post 6532775)
:lol: :thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup::D

It's a relief when it's all over barring the travelling.

Enjoy your new life, it really is life begins at 40.
Pauline

CONGRATULATIONS

What fantastic news for you. Most of us just had a party for our 40th!!!!

All the best.
Chris n' Al

over50 Jul 5th 2008 12:22 pm

Well done TeeBrown, crickey yours was certainly quick getting PR granted. Good luck with everything and it certainly does look as though life will begin at 40 for you both best of luck to you all.
Steve and Dee