Decision for PR

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Decision for PR

We have just got an email and we have got our PR - yippeeeeeee

How about that for being quick.

Good luck to everyone else.

My heart is thumping.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:05 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision for PR

Wooooow, I'm SO jealous, ¡¡¡¡ MANY CONGRATULATIONS !!!

So 2 months from EOI to PR, lucky gits, it took us that long just to get the ITA!! Aaaah the difference a job offer makes.... I'm going to start nagging the OH to start looking at recruitment sites!

Well done guys, you must be over the moon.

Are you buying your tickets tonight, then?
And what is the final destination again?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations,that was really quick.Hope it goes as quick for us when we put ours in. Have got medicals on Tuesday at 0900hrs,x-rays at 1130hrs and trying not to worry too much about them. Really want them over so that I can have a glass of wine

Well done again,when are you off?

Phyllis
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, I think the medicals were the really worrying bit for us as well, up to the point they gave me the tape measure to measure my own waist, suddenly I had lost 3 inches and was under the recommended measurement!!!!!

We will be heading for ChCh but wont be flying until March, infact it will be on our 40th birthday for both of us whilst in the air - talk about life starts at 40.

Fingers crossed for you all.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:02 pm
AKA New Nurse

nearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant future

Congratulations Teebrown!!!!!!

Im so chuffed for you! Good plan with the travel on your birthdays thing......not many folk would get the chance to do that! Make sure you tell the flight staff so they give you special treatment......Infact!!!!! Tell them when you check in and you might get upgraded

claire
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:01 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS

It's a relief when it's all over barring the travelling.

Enjoy your new life, it really is life begins at 40.
Pauline
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by howden40 View Post
CONGRATULATIONS

It's a relief when it's all over barring the travelling.

Enjoy your new life, it really is life begins at 40.
Pauline
CONGRATULATIONS

What fantastic news for you. Most of us just had a party for our 40th!!!!

All the best.
Chris n' Al
Old Jul 5th 2008, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Well done TeeBrown, crickey yours was certainly quick getting PR granted. Good luck with everything and it certainly does look as though life will begin at 40 for you both best of luck to you all.
Steve and Dee