Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

City and Guilds Qualifications and NZQA assessment

City and Guilds Qualifications and NZQA assessment

Old May 5th 2008, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

newmaps has a brilliant futurenewmaps has a brilliant futurenewmaps has a brilliant futurenewmaps has a brilliant futurenewmaps has a brilliant futurenewmaps has a brilliant futurenewmaps has a brilliant future
Default City and Guilds Qualifications and NZQA assessment

I have City and Guilds qualification in Electrical/Electronics servicing and also a City and Guilds (level 3) Electrical qualification, would I need an NZQA assessment to gain points for a qualification for an EOI and an application for a permanent residents visa, or would my qualifications be ok?
Also, do you always need an NZQA assessment to be offered a job to gain points for residence?
Thank you for any help given.

Newmaps
Old May 5th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: City and Guilds Qualifications and NZQA assessment

Originally Posted by newmaps
I have City and Guilds qualification in Electrical/Electronics servicing and also a City and Guilds (level 3) Electrical qualification, would I need an NZQA assessment to gain points for a qualification for an EOI and an application for a permanent residents visa, or would my qualifications be ok?
Also, do you always need an NZQA assessment to be offered a job to gain points for residence?
Thank you for any help given.

Newmaps
not sure if it's any help but hubby claimed points for EOI as he has city n' guilds in electrical installation parts 1 &2. We have our ITA and donts have to be assessed for thses as they were on the list for recognised qualifications on the NZ immigration website.
Hope this helps
Chris