centre of gravity question

Old Mar 28th 2010, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of
Default centre of gravity question

Hi

I think that the time period before you can make an application to bring a family member in on 'centre of gravity' in three years

Is this correct?

thanks
Old Mar 28th 2010, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Default Re: centre of gravity question

Originally Posted by mudblood21
Hi

I think that the time period before you can make an application to bring a family member in on 'centre of gravity' in three years

Is this correct?

thanks
Haven't a clue I thought you were talking about the earth but I'll give your thread a bump up the list.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 11:33 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mudblood21
Hi

Is this correct?

thanks
Correct
Old Mar 29th 2010, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS
Correct
Thanks Bevs!
Kind of guessed you would know.