Case Officer

Old Dec 15th 2009, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default Case Officer

May have missed this being asked before but can anyone tell me how I know if I have been allocated a case officer yet please? We put our ITA in almost 4 months ago and I just wondered how, and when, they let you know. Thanks for any help you can provide - this is by far the best place to come for facts!!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 6:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Case Officer

You should perhaps chase this up.

But I am a bit confused. Not hard I know.

Our case officer was assigned to us when they sent our ITA out to us.

Our case officer was the one that sent the ITA and gave us the CO contact details.

This was a few years ago mind you. Anyone with any other thoughts /experiences?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

Hi Bevs - yes same as you our C/o sent out the ITA with her details and I e-mailed her just to confirm receipt and make contact 2009.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

viv jones has a spectacular aura aboutviv jones has a spectacular aura aboutviv jones has a spectacular aura about

Hi
Our ITA was also accepted on the 21st August and we have yet to hear and have also not been allocated a case officer....just sitting in a queue. I contacted the London Office last week to be told we were going to have to wait over the 4 months...end of Christmas at the earliest as there was a back log. the only way to move it along was to get a job offer
All very frustrating!!
Viv
Old Dec 16th 2009, 3:24 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by viv jones
Hi
Our ITA was also accepted on the 21st August and we have yet to hear and have also not been allocated a case officer....just sitting in a queue. I contacted the London Office last week to be told we were going to have to wait over the 4 months...end of Christmas at the earliest as there was a back log. the only way to move it along was to get a job offer
All very frustrating!!
Viv
HI we too were allocated a case office when our ITA was sent as she was the one who sent it as above. I would ring them also. Fingers crossed for you.

Tina,. x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

viv jones has a spectacular aura aboutviv jones has a spectacular aura aboutviv jones has a spectacular aura about

Hi Tina
We sent the ITA in which was acknowledged on the 21st Aug. I have checked the letter and there is nothing on it that says a "Case Officer". It has an aplication and client number and it is signed by an "Officer" at the end but nothing else. We have been told that until a job offer appears we will just have to wait to be allocated an Officer and move out of the queue. Things do seem to be very different for different people and it is difficult to know what really is the system!
Both OH and I have left our jobs (we have to give a school terms notice), we have sold our house, everything is in storage and still no word....it is a complete nightmare but I have tried everything and nothing seems to work! I have now applied for overseas visas for the children so they can start school at the beginning of the NZ school year. I need a Visitors Visa to accompany them but non of our gear can be sent out on these visas. I am not giving up just yet but it all seems so hopeless. As secondary teachers they tell us they have a shortage and we will get out there but it just seems to be so negative and unhelpful when you feel you have done all you can
Viv
Old Dec 16th 2009, 3:54 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tina
We sent the ITA in which was acknowledged on the 21st Aug. I have checked the letter and there is nothing on it that says a "Case Officer". It has an aplication and client number and it is signed by an "Officer" at the end but nothing else. We have been told that until a job offer appears we will just have to wait to be allocated an Officer and move out of the queue. Things do seem to be very different for different people and it is difficult to know what really is the system!
Both OH and I have left our jobs (we have to give a school terms notice), we have sold our house, everything is in storage and still no word....it is a complete nightmare but I have tried everything and nothing seems to work! I have now applied for overseas visas for the children so they can start school at the beginning of the NZ school year. I need a Visitors Visa to accompany them but non of our gear can be sent out on these visas. I am not giving up just yet but it all seems so hopeless. As secondary teachers they tell us they have a shortage and we will get out there but it just seems to be so negative and unhelpful when you feel you have done all you can
Viv
Oh, I see I had a job offer so thats prob the difference. What a bummer for you, read my thread and hope it helps you to hang on in there and there are so many others in the same struggling position but dont let them beat you, you will find a way around it and I keep fingers and toes crossed for you. Keep in touch.

Take care.

Tina,
Old Dec 16th 2009, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS
You should perhaps chase this up.

But I am a bit confused. Not hard I know.

Our case officer was assigned to us when they sent our ITA out to us.

Our case officer was the one that sent the ITA and gave us the CO contact details.

This was a few years ago mind you. Anyone with any other thoughts /experiences?
Hi Bev

We had a Skilled Migrant Administrator allocated when we submitted our EOI but no specific person or instruction when we submitted our ITA. The 4 months will be up on the 21st December and I am kind of expecting it to be after Xmas now anyway. Although, looking at some of the posts here (thanks to everyone by the way) it looks like it could be way longer with no job offer.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 4:20 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina
Viv
Hope someone will put me right here if I talk a load of rubbish......but couldn't you accept a job (if offererd?) to star at begining of term then apply for a temp WTR which you could convert to PR once there??
I'm sure others have gone down this road when being held up(?).....it would mean you would need a job offer just the same as now but WTR or Temp work visas seem to get processed quickly.

Sorry if I've read this wrong tho and its the job offer thats holding you up??
B x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Yes your thoughts are right but we are finding that not having the visa sorted is putting possible employers off. We get follow ups but once they know you don't have a visa already sorted they seem to back off and we cannot get a temporary working visa until we get a job offer ....so back to square one .....so all we can do is sit in a queue that appears to be going no where!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 4:41 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Yes your thoughts are right but we are finding that not having the visa sorted is putting possible employers off. We get follow ups but once they know you don't have a visa already sorted they seem to back off and we cannot get a temporary working visa until we get a job offer ....so back to square one .....so all we can do is sit in a queue that appears to be going no where!
Chicken & egg! hope you get some good news soon.
B x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 5:35 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

London branch website says "As of 6 November 2009 we are allocating applications submitted up to and including 27 July 2009" then it can take 1-3 months to process an application.

But if you get a job offer during this time fax it to them so they can prioritise your application.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Seems then that ITAs sent out that have job offers attached are already allocated a case officer and ITAs sent out which don't have a job offer attached go into a queue.

If one got a job offer then you'd naturally update your EOI/ITA application and if you needed to start you would apply for a temporary work visa.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reylan
May have missed this being asked before but can anyone tell me how I know if I have been allocated a case officer yet please? We put our ITA in almost 4 months ago and I just wondered how, and when, they let you know. Thanks for any help you can provide - this is by far the best place to come for facts!!
We got an email from our Case Officer today (31st) a nice present for the New Year. Now I have to start keeping everything crossed again! Happy New Year to everyone.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

WE SUBMITTED ON THE 21ST AUGUST TOO AND ARE STILL WAITING FOR CASE OFFICER but YOU HAVE GIVEN US HOPE!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.