can we ask update from case officer

Old Aug 9th 2012, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

ran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant future
Default can we ask update from case officer

Hi,

we have submit our ITA 29th April 2012 and CO assinged after 1 month, that is on May 29th around.

then she requested IELTS for my wife as we claimed points for her qualification and we submitted it on 20th July. CO confirmed that she got all the details and informed that at the initial investigations she can award all the points we claimed. that is point 140.

after that we still didnt hear from her.

can we contact her or we need to wait till she get back to us

can you all please let me know your comments on this?

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 9th 2012, 4:49 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can we ask update from case officer

I'd send her a polite email asking if there is anything else that she requires from you at this time. and see what comes back
Old Aug 10th 2012, 2:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: can we ask update from case officer

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
I'd send her a polite email asking if there is anything else that she requires from you at this time. and see what comes back
Nice post Mrs F.