British partner

Old Sep 7th 2016, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

janiejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British partner

I think so. I know it took a while for the whole thing to come through. I found this for you, it looks as if you meet the first one, rather than the arranged marriage one:

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...e-family-visas
Old Sep 8th 2016, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British partner

She does have options via the partnership category.

She wouldn't be eligible for a partnership resident visa until you had sufficient evidence to meet the minimum partnership requirement that Immigration set which is 12 months of living together but with less than 12 months evidence Immigration can allow a temporary partnership visitor visa that will allow her to come here and live with you and allows you to get that evidence. She obviously wouldnt be able to work. Once you have the minimum evidence she can then apply for a partnership resident visa.
To enable her to get the temporary partnership visitor visa you would have to meet the criteria of someone who can support her application and also support her financially so you'll have to prove funds to meet her costs for food and accommodation throughout the period of that visa.