British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   best way to attach photos to medical forms? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/best-way-attach-photos-medical-forms-542193/)

weejie Jun 10th 2008 7:35 am

best way to attach photos to medical forms?

....and ITA etc.Is it better to glue them on,staple or what? OH and I are in disagreement:blink::wub: so could someone pleeeeaaassse tell me how they did it to save one less falling out:lol:

Phyllis

howden40 Jun 10th 2008 8:10 am

Re: best way to attach photos to medical forms?

Originally Posted by weejie (Post 6452302)
....and ITA etc.Is it better to glue them on,staple or what? OH and I are in disagreement:blink::wub: so could someone pleeeeaaassse tell me how they did it to save one less falling out:lol:

Phyllis

Take loose photo's. Our photo's were stabled on by the individual departments after they had signed the back to verify the person on the photo is they person they took blood from, x-rayed, tested urine of, did medical for.

Hope this settles the disagreement YOU ARE BOTH WRONG, you can commiserate with each other.
be Happy
Pauline

weejie Jun 10th 2008 8:15 am

Ta much Pauline,one less thing to stress about:lol:I'll give him the good news tonight about both being wrong:D

Phyllis

Persephone Jun 10th 2008 9:30 pm

Hi

I took them loose to the medicals and they stapled them on there as Howden said.
I stapled them onto my ITA form, basically just copied what they did at the medicals! Though had to hunt round work for a stapler long enough:rofl:

Like the new avatar, what is it?? Please tell
Sue:D

BEVS Jun 11th 2008 12:02 am

^^ wot they all said. :D

weejie Jun 11th 2008 8:29 am

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sue R (Post 6454522)
Hi

I took them loose to the medicals and they stapled them on there as Howden said.
I stapled them onto my ITA form, basically just copied what they did at the medicals! Though had to hunt round work for a stapler long enough:rofl:

Like the new avatar, what is it?? Please tell
Sue:D

This is a picture of a kiddies giant caterpillar carved from wood at Castle Fraser near Inverurie. I cannot figure out how to rotate the picture showing the bit that the kids could run through. Also a picture of a castle carved out of a tree trunk,as well as the real thing.
Attachment 68619Attachment 68620Attachment 68621

Persephone Jun 11th 2008 10:32 pm

That place looks great:thumbup:
I thought it was some bronze statue, certainly not wood:rofl: