Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Application for residence in NZ under SMC Form Missing

Application for residence in NZ under SMC Form Missing

Old Oct 6th 2015, 11:59 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 99
Alinoman65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application for residence in NZ under SMC Form Missing

Dear folks ,

In ITA email i received ITA Letter,partners application form. I did not receive any form for application for residence in NZ under SMC. instead of that i received two copies of ITA letter.
Should i Call INZ of is there any way to download from immigration.govt.nz
Alinoman65 is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2015, 7:14 pm
  #2  
MODERATOR
 
MrsFychan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
Posts: 8,864
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application for residence in NZ under SMC Form Missing

When we applied we got the email and then had to wait for the letter to come in the post, not sure if that has changed now.

Does your email have a name of your Case Officer and direct email address? If so I personally would wait until next week and if nothing has come in the post email or call them.
MrsFychan is offline  
Old Oct 7th 2015, 5:00 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 99
Alinoman65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application for residence in NZ under SMC Form Missing

Originally Posted by MrsFychan View Post
When we applied we got the email and then had to wait for the letter to come in the post, not sure if that has changed now.

Does your email have a name of your Case Officer and direct email address? If so I personally would wait until next week and if nothing has come in the post email or call them.
Thanks for the reply . i have the name of immigration officer on the letter but there is no email address however one general immigration phone no is written on that.

Actually it is written there
Application for Residence in NZ under SMC .--- This is a populated form that is attached to invitation email.

??
Alinoman65 is offline  
Old Oct 7th 2015, 6:11 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Esme61's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: New Plymouth
Posts: 69
Esme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really nice
Default Re: Application for residence in NZ under SMC Form Missing

Originally Posted by Alinoman65 View Post
Dear folks ,

In ITA email i received ITA Letter,partners application form. I did not receive any form for application for residence in NZ under SMC. instead of that i received two copies of ITA letter.
Should i Call INZ of is there any way to download from immigration.govt.nz
We have just received our ITA (parent category) by post and it had just our invitation letter and our EOI we submitted, but it gave a list of which forms to download from the Internet and which help guides to use. Maybe different for SMC Application

Good luck with your application.
Esme61 is offline  
Old Oct 7th 2015, 1:53 pm
  #5  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 99
Alinoman65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application for residence in NZ under SMC Form Missing

Originally Posted by Esme61 View Post
We have just received our ITA (parent category) by post and it had just our invitation letter and our EOI we submitted, but it gave a list of which forms to download from the Internet and which help guides to use. Maybe different for SMC Application

Good luck with your application.
Thanks,

did u quote preferred mailing address as Email or Post ?
Alinoman65 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.