After ITA approved, whats next?

Old Nov 3rd 2012, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

tennis16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default After ITA approved, whats next?

Hi,

After ITA approved, what are the processes that kick the visa start ?

thanks
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 8:26 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: After ITA approved, whats next?

think you're getting ahead of yourself. You need to complete the ITA and send in all the documentation required and await the decision if you will get a visa or not.
If your application is successful you send your passport, if not already done so, and they stick the blueys in and send it back to you.

What visa are you applying for?

Last edited by MrsFychan; Nov 3rd 2012 at 9:17 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2012, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the note. I am actually forecast that I got the visa and must i touch in NZ within xx month?

Thanks
Old Nov 4th 2012, 5:45 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

sorry I'm confused, from your previous posts you say you have only just been selected from the EOI, so which is it, confirmed pull from EOI and invite to apply for ITA or confirmed ITA decision?

Last edited by MrsFychan; Nov 4th 2012 at 6:26 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2012, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

I am sorry for the confusion. I got a note from NZ that EOI accepted and later decision successful. Am I right to say they will ask me for all the proofs to get the ITA process? Second question: assume I got the ITA approved, when must I touch NZ the first time?

Thanks
Old Nov 5th 2012, 5:31 pm

they cannot tell you that your application for a visa is approved before you have submitted your paperwork. I believe you are reading it incorrectly and the successful note applies to being picked to submit the ITA.

From my understanding of Skilled Migrant visa you have 12mths, I believe, to enter from date of visa. but I'm not to sure and they will let you know if you are approved the dates you need to adhere to
Old Nov 6th 2012, 12:43 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tennis16
I am sorry for the confusion. I got a note from NZ that EOI accepted and later decision successful. Am I right to say they will ask me for all the proofs to get the ITA process? Second question: assume I got the ITA approved, when must I touch NZ the first time?

Thanks
Decision Successful means they will issue you with an ITA package. You then have 4 mths to submit the ITA response with your documentary proof.

They then process the ITA, assuming a successful decision on your ITA then they will issue visa(s), you then have 12mths to enter NZ.
Old Nov 6th 2012, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Hi,
Does it mean that I have 12 months to step in NZ to stamp my passport only? Or I have 12 months to relocate to NZ permanently?

Thanks
Old Nov 6th 2012, 5:01 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tennis16
Hi,
Does it mean that I have 12 months to step in NZ to stamp my passport only? Or I have 12 months to relocate to NZ permanently?

Thanks
You will have 12mths to arrive at a NZ port of entry, after that the visa will lapse.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonsi
You will have 12mths to arrive at a NZ port of entry, after that the visa will lapse.
There's also little point in leaving it too long because of the travel restrictions given to the residency visa. It's too much effort to explain but once you have the residency visa you are better coming sooner rather than later... and why leave it anyway? The sooner you get to this lush country the better.
Old Dec 7th 2012, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

moin ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

HI, how much time will it take to get an ITA approval ?

Thanks,
Old Dec 7th 2012, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moin ahmed

Thanks,
That depends on if everything on your Medical needs further review, whether you sent in everything needed for your Visa Application and how many applications they're working with at that current time.

Have you submitted your ITA or your EOI? EOI approval does not automatically grant you a visa, it Invites you To Apply (ITA) only.

Hope this makes sense

Rach x
Old Dec 7th 2012, 6:04 pm
It is what it is Member

Originally Posted by moin ahmed

Thanks,
NZ Immigration also give estimates of their processing time by branch office on their website, look up the office to which you sent your ITA and it should give you a guide.
Old Dec 10th 2012, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

moin ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Can anybody give me guideline regarding selection of EOI. Further In How many time will I receive the ITA after selection of EOI.
Old Dec 10th 2012, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

There is a lot of info on the INZ website.
They select EOI's from the pool every 2 weeks, then depending on how many points you have you may or may not get an ITA.
I was selected from the pool on 05/09/2012, and got my ITA on 17/09/2012. It really just depends on your points and if you have a job offer.

Hope this helps x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.