Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Are you moving to canada from london?

Are you moving to canada from london?

Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:59 pm
Glasweg1an

Default Are you moving to canada from london?

Hello all,

I might have spoken to some of you in the past on here under various user names UK2cnd, Silvershadow, MickJ, Spongebob, Pollards, the-smiths, Auzzie, Oh1p etc, but if we hadn't chatted before, no worries. We live in the guelph-cambridge area in Ontario, before that we use to live in Toronto.

I am a friendless Troll who has no life and hangs out on boards like these, and will like to meet up with me to ask about life here and all that, I'll be more than happy to meet you somewhere in london.

Drop me a mail to this email: [email protected]

Am a londoner by the way, and know it like the back of my hands.

cheers

Last edited by ray1968; Jun 25th 2005 at 3:58 pm.

Old Jun 25th 2005, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you moving to canada from london?

Piss off Mick, p.s thanks to all those that reported or PM'd me re this user

Last edited by ray1968; Jun 25th 2005 at 4:00 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 3:57 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

heh! I thought he looked familiar!!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

ray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond reputeray1968 has a reputation beyond repute

He has no life so he has to post on here
Old Jun 25th 2005, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Glasweg1an
Hello all,

I might have spoken to some of you in the past on here under various user names UK2cnd, Silvershadow, MickJ, Spongebob, Pollards, the-smiths, Auzzie, Oh1p etc, but if we hadn't chatted before, no worries. We live in the guelph-cambridge area in Ontario, before that we use to live in Toronto.

I am a friendless Troll who has no life and hangs out on boards like these, and will like to meet up with me to ask about life here and all that, I'll be more than happy to meet you somewhere in london.

Drop me a mail to this email: [email protected]

Am a londoner by the way, and know it like the back of my hands.

cheers
My god mickj - you are such a pathetic excuse for a human being! How many times to you have to be hit on the head to realize that you are not wanted on this forum!

Go crawl back under that rock where you belong and give the good people on this forum some peace!
Old Jun 26th 2005, 1:53 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray1968
Piss off Mick, p.s thanks to all those that reported or PM'd me re this user
Nice edit there Ray, I think you missed a few ...Gunner, B3cks, Er1n....Probably a few more I missed...who was he on the other portal...minds gone blank... Linux?...any more for any more ???

Lifes too short eh! kind of sad that I know that many.

Last edited by iaink; Jun 26th 2005 at 1:57 am.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 1:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iaink
You missed a few there Ray ...Gunner, B3cks, Er1n....any more for any more ???

Probably a few more I missed...who was he on the other portal...minds gone blank... Linux?

Lifes too short eh!
There's a list in the Lounge - the thread is called something like honour roll and all his names are there -including the one today!
Old Jun 26th 2005, 1:59 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray1968
He has no life so he has to post on here
Who Sir? Me Sir? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...at least hes not a moderator on here
Old Jun 26th 2005, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

This guy must really have no life!

I must admit I always thought trolls caused a problem on forums but as Pollard, he seemed to be quite helpful. He posted lovely pictures anyway

By posting the same post on another forum I have been able to identify him there too That explains a lot!
Old Jun 26th 2005, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Woodstock62
This guy must really have no life!

I must admit I always thought trolls caused a problem on forums but as Pollard, he seemed to be quite helpful. He posted lovely pictures anyway

By posting the same post on another forum I have been able to identify him there too That explains a lot!

Theres a history there , yes we get the nice pics etc , but he can't stand it if someone has a different opinion to him and he's an out and out liar...+ he sends some real nasty PM's ....
Old Jun 26th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for clearing that up Ray, and for the PM. Appreciate it.

Good job you mods do such a good job.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Woodstock62
Thanks for clearing that up Ray, and for the PM. Appreciate it.

Good job you mods do such a good job.

We're very lucky to have Ray as a mod in the Canada forum.

Pollard, and all his other alias' is a dangerous piece of work! I speak from experience -it's best to stay away from him!