Yipee.... visas at last !!!!

Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

landy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura about
Default Yipee.... visas at last !!!!

Hello all,

Went to collect the passports yesterday from CHC.

Finally after 2.5yrs of waiting we have them...... now the hard work begins

Best of luck to all those still waiting for any stage, is it worth the wait..... we'll tell you all once we've moved & settled in.

But for now, does anyone want a spare set of kitchen utensils... can I get a special rate on Ebay

Cheers,
Andy & Jackie..... on our way at last
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of
Default Re: Yipee.... visas at last !!!!

Yippe, many congrats.

I think most of the contents of my house currently on ebay!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:47 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

you must have been in the queue behind us - we were dropping off our passports. Stupid as it Seems I got quite jealous of all the peopleCollecting theirs -even though I know I will get mine in a fortnight - maybe its because I can't go to pick them up myself -working :C
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

congratulations andy....well done
Old Jun 1st 2007, 11:22 am
Living the Life at Last

iambof is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by landy_andy
Hello all,

Went to collect the passports yesterday from CHC.

Finally after 2.5yrs of waiting we have them...... now the hard work begins

Best of luck to all those still waiting for any stage, is it worth the wait..... we'll tell you all once we've moved & settled in.

But for now, does anyone want a spare set of kitchen utensils... can I get a special rate on Ebay

Cheers,
Andy & Jackie..... on our way at last
You're right it is worth the wait isn't it. Nice speaking with you too. Good to see others getting theirs too. We have been looking at our visa and forms constantly since yesterday can't take our eyes off them.

Book our flights today so can start the proper countdown.
Good luck on getting yer house built, you may need it.

Chris

PS: Hope your train was on time, etc as our drive home was a nightmare with the hold-ups and road works. :curse: