Work Permit for 2nd Job

Old Dec 19th 2007, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Work Permit for 2nd Job

So, I don't like to be bored, and in an attempt to prevent this I take on several jobs.

Last year I was on my BUNAC open WP, so no problems there. This year, I am on my WP tied to my "proper job" whilst waiting for BC PNP PR to come through.

But what happens about my WP for my second job? I will only be working 3 hours a week.

Do I need a second WP? Is it allowed to have more than one WP? Or can I do this second part-time job under my proper job's WP allowing me to work in Canada, and have an active SIN #? (Hope that makes sense)

Second jobs HR department didn't know.

Thanks
L2S
Old Dec 19th 2007, 2:13 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Work Permit for 2nd Job

You can only work for employer listed in your WP. You won't get WP for part-time job.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work Permit for 2nd Job

Thanks Andrew - fingers crossed we get PR in time