word of warning

Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

kidmeup is an unknown quantity at this point
Default word of warning

just a quick word of warning for those who might stumble across what they might think as valid immigration sites

this site(which has now been taking off the net) www.inf0-c4c-c4n4d4.fr.gd
was a scamming site.i have inserted numbers for letters so google doesnt pick it up.
they were asking you to pay them money and help you get into canada.
big big big scam.this is twice now the scammers have upped a site to try and lure people into losing their money.

if anyone here comes about a site claiming to be a immigration site and you are unsure if it is legit,please PM and i will advise so.

take care out there,please
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:07 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: word of warning

Originally Posted by kidmeup
just a quick word of warning for those who might stumble across what they might think as valid immigration sites

this site(which has now been taking off the net) www.inf0-c4c-c4n4d4.fr.gd
was a scamming site.i have inserted numbers for letters so google doesnt pick it up.
they were asking you to pay them money and help you get into canada.
big big big scam.this is twice now the scammers have upped a site to try and lure people into losing their money.

if anyone here comes about a site claiming to be a immigration site and you are unsure if it is legit,please PM and i will advise so.
take care out there,please
Whilst everyone on here appreciates potential scams being brought to their attention , I can't help but wonder what makes you specially qualified to determine if a site is legitimate or not ?