Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

WooooHoooo we got our 90 day letter

WooooHoooo we got our 90 day letter

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all
Default WooooHoooo we got our 90 day letter

Hi all

We are here in Okotoks trying to get settled in reallly enjoying ourselves so far but its busy.

We are here on a TWP (wife a nurse), We applied for a simplified application in January this year as a backup plan and to get in the queue. I have been waiting for Lynne to get a few payslips before getting a package together and asking for the simplified application to be fast tracked.

Well I got an email this morning saying that letters had arrived from CHC and when my Mum read them to me it turns out its our 90 day letters.

We didn't even have to ask.

We felt it was a small risk coming out on a TWP but so far its all working out.

Good luck to all.

Cheers
Tom
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WooooHoooo we got our 90 day letter

Originally Posted by lauder99
Hi all

We are here in Okotoks trying to get settled in reallly enjoying ourselves so far but its busy.

We are here on a TWP (wife a nurse), We applied for a simplified application in January this year as a backup plan and to get in the queue. I have been waiting for Lynne to get a few payslips before getting a package together and asking for the simplified application to be fast tracked.

Well I got an email this morning saying that letters had arrived from CHC and when my Mum read them to me it turns out its our 90 day letters.

We didn't even have to ask.

We felt it was a small risk coming out on a TWP but so far its all working out.

Good luck to all.

Cheers
Tom
CONGRATULATIONS Tom and co, really pleased for you.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.