WITHDRAWN (Plz Help)

Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

samkatej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WITHDRAWN (Plz Help)

Hi
I have Submitted my application at Cairo post in Feb 2000. About an year back i have received an letter to submitted my original educational documents, which i did.
since then there was no response from them. About week back i have send them fax and requesting them to send back my original document if they dont need them any more.

As today i have check my Online status. it is showing "WITHDRAWN".
I dont know why it is so. Becos i didnt Withdrawn my application.really worried can someone plz help me in that.

Sam.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:41 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WITHDRAWN (Plz Help)

Originally Posted by samkatej
Hi
I have Submitted my application at Cairo post in Feb 2000. About an year back i have received an letter to submitted my original educational documents, which i did.
since then there was no response from them. About week back i have send them fax and requesting them to send back my original document if they dont need them any more.

As today i have check my Online status. it is showing "WITHDRAWN".
I dont know why it is so. Becos i didnt Withdrawn my application.really worried can someone plz help me in that.

Sam.
You can try writing to the visa office and explaining the situation. If they cannot find your education documents they may ask for them again.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Jim for your kind reply.

Today i have send a letter to embassy. and asked them to verify my e-Client Application Status. really worried dont know why it is change to Withdrawn.
Can u plz comment on this.

And how can i get my orginal documents back. is it normal to keep document so long???

Sam

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
You can try writing to the visa office and explaining the situation. If they cannot find your education documents they may ask for them again.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 3:48 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=samkatej]Thanks Jim for your kind reply.

Today i have send a letter to embassy. and asked them to verify my e-Client Application Status. really worried dont know why it is change to Withdrawn.

And how can i get my orginal documents back. is it normal to keep document so long???

You have ddoen what you can do for now. To me it seems that your originals did not get to the visa office or were somehow lost. That is what you should make clear to them.
Old Dec 27th 2004, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jim,

I am facing two problems right now.

1- My original documents are in embassy since last one year and now about two weeks ago, I have send the fax, requesting them to send back all my originals. But still no response.

2- As I continuously check my e-client application status which suddenly change to “Withdrawn� from last one week. Today I have sent them letter asking about status of my application.

Same thing happened to one of my friend, he had applied from Ankara post. Reason of change of his status to “withdrawn� was because his application transferred to Pakistan which is his native country.

Is same thing happen to me as well?

Sam.

[QUOTE=Jim Humphries]
Thanks Jim for your kind reply.

You have ddoen what you can do for now. To me it seems that your originals did not get to the visa office or were somehow lost. That is what you should make clear to them.
Old Dec 27th 2004, 4:40 pm

Hi Jim,

I am facing two problems right now.

1- My original documents are in embassy since last one year and now about two weeks ago, I have send the fax, requesting them to send back all my originals. But still no response.

2- As I continuously check my e-client application status which suddenly change to “Withdrawn� from last one week. Today I have sent them letter asking about status of my application.

Same thing happened to one of my friend, he had applied from Ankara post. Reason of change of his status to “withdrawn� was because his application transferred to Pakistan which is his native country.

Is same thing happen to me as well?

Sam.
It could be because new law requires application in country of citizenship or legal residence.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

If my file will transfer to my native country then what will be my original documents which i have sent to Cairo. And tell me how to get them back.
really thankful for your kind help.

Sam

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
It could be because new law requires application in country of citizenship or legal residence.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 4:54 am

If my file will transfer to my native country then what will be my original documents which i have sent to Cairo. And tell me how to get them back.
really thankful for your kind help.

Sam
In my view the visa office should respond to your request to return your documents. I would fax them and insist that you wish to have them returned to you immediately.