will we get spouse visa

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:11 am
Just Joined

bjb69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default will we get spouse visa

i am a 19yr old english girl and i have been in a relationship with a pakistani boy for 3 years, i am having his baby in april and next week we are getting married at register office. i was wondering if any1 knows if we could apply for spouse visa as i am only 19 and his visa is due to expire next month. if i have to appeal what are the odds of him getting the visa and how long will it take?
thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:13 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: will we get spouse visa

Where are you living i.e. Which country?
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:15 am
Just Joined

bjb69 is an unknown quantity at this point

we are living in uk
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:22 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

This forum covers Canada. The whole BritishExpats.com site is primarily for UK Ex-Pats living or moving outside the UK, and for some returning. I can't see a forum that might cover your case. Anyone?

At a guess (only a guess mind you) I would suggest that as you are 19 (An adult in the UK) and a UK citizen, that once you are married you could apply for a spouse visa for you new husband.

The time-line for that, and how it would affect his ability to stay legally in the UK, I have no idea.

Here is a useful link: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/settlement/spouses

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Last edited by james.mc; Feb 23rd 2011 at 11:25 am.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

If the posters enquiry is solely to do with the UK , this is probably the best website to post on: www.immigrationboards.com (am I allowed to post this??)
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 12:08 pm
All Sooked up!

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
If the posters enquiry is solely to do with the UK , this is probably the best website to post on: www.immigrationboards.com (am I allowed to post this??)
Not sure, but it does seem to be helpful for the OP so, in spirit, seems to be the right thing to to. It gets my vote
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

VW092906 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by james.mc
Not sure, but it does seem to be helpful for the OP so, in spirit, seems to be the right thing to to. It gets my vote
the only reason I found THIS site was because I posted on another forum, and someone helped me out by suggesting BritishExpats, and I will be forever in their debt! So hopefully its OK