Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Will my husband ever get visa?Help me i am worried to death.

Will my husband ever get visa?Help me i am worried to death.

Old Jun 17th 2001, 10:25 pm
Sonia

Help, I am a Canadian Citizen. My husband is in India. We did not have a traditional
indian wedding. Just a marriage certificate. Also he is 3 yrs younger than me. His
visa was denied. I'am not appealing, instead I'am filing a new case. I'am planning to
go to Inida with my entire family in Sept-and do the full works-the TRADITIONAL SIKH
indian wedding. Also I'am planning to live in Inida, and to come back to Canada when
he gets the visa. Will he get the visa? That means i will not be working, i will have
to quit my job. If i live in Inida, do i need income, how would i sponsor him. How
much proof do I need to give the visa officer, one day i want kids with my husband,
maybe it has to be sooner that later. Do i have to get preganat to prove it. If it is
denied to i just have to appeal, if it is denied again, that what just keep on
applying. I am worried to death. I do not trust the immigration system. Plesae offer
me past experiences and advise, on proving that my relationship is real and true to
the core. I have also written letters to Elinor Caplan-will that help. PLEASE HELP
ME. I'am willing to take a lie dector test, my husband loves me.

Old Jun 17th 2001, 10:50 pm
vvgg

You seems to be lying.....

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >