Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Will Buffalo update eclient Monday?

Will Buffalo update eclient Monday?

Old Feb 18th 2005, 9:32 pm
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough
Default Will Buffalo update eclient Monday?

With Monday being a public holiday in the USA and Buffalo CIC being closed, would eclient be updated next Monday or Tuesday?

Any opinions.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 9:51 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Will Buffalo update eclient Monday?

Originally Posted by ozinca
With Monday being a public holiday in the USA and Buffalo CIC being closed, would eclient be updated next Monday or Tuesday?

Any opinions.
If the answer to your question was no, wouldn't you check your eclient anyway? So what is the point of asking
Old Feb 18th 2005, 10:01 pm
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MJ23
If the answer to your question was no, wouldn't you check your eclient anyway? So what is the point of asking
Yeh, I'll check it anyway, I am just working out how many more Monday morning eclient checks I will make before sending another letter/fax to Buffalo which I know is also a waste of time.

My medicals expire on Sunday, all additional docs requested were couriered Dec 10, 2004. I have had no news, it has been a very hard week, and I am starting to give up hope that this will ever happen. A public holiday is just one more day where nothing happens to my file. It is Friday night and I should be happy it is the weekend, but I am starting to feel depressed with this process, it is affecting me emotionally.

Ozinca
Old Feb 18th 2005, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

jorja is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in a similar position but applying through CHC London... Medicals expire soon and I've sent in everything they've asked for. I wrote to them a few weeks back asking if there's a chance app will be processed before meds expire but no answer yet..... It's discouraging. I would like to resit my meds ASAP so I won't be waiting even longer but I want confirmation from CHC first at least before paying the money!

Let us know if you get any word!
Old Feb 18th 2005, 11:43 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Yeh, I'll check it anyway, I am just working out how many more Monday morning eclient checks I will make before sending another letter/fax to Buffalo which I know is also a waste of time.

My medicals expire on Sunday, all additional docs requested were couriered Dec 10, 2004. I have had no news, it has been a very hard week, and I am starting to give up hope that this will ever happen. A public holiday is just one more day where nothing happens to my file. It is Friday night and I should be happy it is the weekend, but I am starting to feel depressed with this process, it is affecting me emotionally.

Ozinca
I thought I've seen some people with expired medicals get passport requests and then given 3 months or a certain period of time to land. So why are you so nervous about medicals expiring? Check e-client and you will be fine
Old Feb 19th 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

ChicagoJer is an unknown quantity at this point

At the same time, I wouldn't put too much faith or trust in e-Client. There are many reports on this forum of others of e-Client reporting "In process" even after someone has become a landed immigrant.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 9:17 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MJ23
Spoken like true.......
Old Feb 20th 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

I've already received one doc from CHC London requesting extra docs and saying if requirements aren't met by 30th March I have to resit my medical. I wrote to ask that that statement be clarified by them but have received no reply yet. I've heard of medical extensions happening in cases on the forum but I don't know if it applies to me... I'd much rather hear it straight from CHC. Oh well, I'll be stalking the postman on Monday again.... Thinking of getting a job with the postal service....
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Ozinca
WOW i did not realise you had been waiting this long. 10 months!
Can you give me some tips on what you are doing.? I am starting to think about what i am going to do with my time. I am a worker and just don't know how i am going keep sane not working . I know it will settle down and is just where i am at now but anything you can offer would be helpful *S*

I am also wondering if this is unusualy long wait time.? most i have read have been around the 6 months mark. sorry if i am being too personal and certainly do not want to freak you out or anything. Thanks and i will pray you hear sooner rather than later.
Also thanks again for you help in the past with my concerns *S*
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

I've been waiting for my papers for about 6 months. My medical was the first step I took in preparing my application, waiting for police reports meant that I didn't submit everything until September 2004! In hindsight I should've done my medicals last...

I've been filling my time mostly with volunteering.. I'm tutoring a friend's kids with their school work at the moment... I've started a new fitness regime recently and rarely miss Oprah. Being a stay-at-home housewife definitely isn't for me... I am itching to get back to work, although I'm sure I'll change my tune as soon as the 9-5 grind kicks in!
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jorja
I've been waiting for my papers for about 6 months. My medical was the first step I took in preparing my application, waiting for police reports meant that I didn't submit everything until September 2004! In hindsight I should've done my medicals last...

I've been filling my time mostly with volunteering.. I'm tutoring a friend's kids with their school work at the moment... I've started a new fitness regime recently and rarely miss Oprah. Being a stay-at-home housewife definitely isn't for me... I am itching to get back to work, although I'm sure I'll change my tune as soon as the 9-5 grind kicks in!
Hello there. i will soon be starting the process of preparing my application. I will be doing my medicals last! I am a bit concerned about the time factor. All that waiting! I know others have suggested to apply from outside of Canada, but unfortunately that option isn't the best for us.
It has only been a week since i last worked and whilst some say ..oh enjoy the break!.the facts are i know it is going to be a longgggg break.
I have been thinking like you. Some volunteer work, fitness regime and stay at home house wife.hmmmmm..well at least we will be the fittest, giving, with the cleanest homes, and the additional wise knowledge we gain from Oprah -women in Canada
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

I applied via London instead of inland as it's supposedly faster... I didn't like the idea of not being able to leave Canada freely while here without putting my application in jeopardy. I was concerned about family at home and not being able to return if something happened.

Anyway today is a new day, I'm going to get the paper, wait for the post and then head to the gym. Where are you planning to settle in Canada??
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Minerva101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, they did uptade the e-client. The classical line "medical results have been received" was added to mine. But no decision made

Mini
Old Feb 21st 2005, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jorja
I applied via London instead of inland as it's supposedly faster... I didn't like the idea of not being able to leave Canada freely while here without putting my application in jeopardy. I was concerned about family at home and not being able to return if something happened.

Anyway today is a new day, I'm going to get the paper, wait for the post and then head to the gym. Where are you planning to settle in Canada??
oh sorry! i thought you were applying for inland visa and that is why you weren't working etc.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Were your medicals extended eventually?? I'm just wondering as I've had a request to resit my medicals this week. It's all very depressing as I was hoping that the advice I'd been given on the forum would be true for my case, but obviously not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.