Why so long From CHC,New Delhi

Old Feb 5th 2005, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Rupali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why so long From CHC,New Delhi

Dear All:

Can anyone give me reason why does it take so long from the CHC,New Delhi India.
Can you guys believe that its been more then 4.25 yrs. now since I have applied and still in recent time there are signs as still medical instructions i'm expecting to receive ,pls. suggest what best Can I do.

Regarding my case I really really wanna raise my voice to some higher authorities ,pls. suggest.

Regards
Old Feb 5th 2005, 3:32 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why so long From CHC,New Delhi

Unfortunately there is 4 to 6 times more applicants from India than annual quota for CHC New Delhi. And before you start making comments about discrimination or whatever please note that Canadian annual immigration targets (quotas) are proportional to population of each country. Thus India gets it's fair share of quotas. Blame your friends for applying at the same time as you did.

Originally Posted by Rupali
Dear All:

Can anyone give me reason why does it take so long from the CHC,New Delhi India.
Can you guys believe that its been more then 4.25 yrs. now since I have applied and still in recent time there are signs as still medical instructions i'm expecting to receive ,pls. suggest what best Can I do.

Regarding my case I really really wanna raise my voice to some higher authorities ,pls. suggest.

Regards
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

But the other fact still remains there that I know quiet a few cases who have applied just around my time or later than me and their case has been thru' way back around 1.5-2 yrs. back,though if you say points are teh criteria than I must clarify on that point that I no way my case lags behind anyone's else.

What reason do you think will best fit in to justify my above given statement.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Be cool :-)

Dear friend,

I am also an applicant from India.What the early reply says is the fact.There are lot of applicants in CHC New Delhi.

I too waited for 4 years to receive my medical papers.I hope you will receive it soon.Many old cases are being finalised nowadays.So be patient, and better avoid unnecessary queries.

Have you checked your e-client status.What is it showing now?Which occupation are you now in.I suggest you to concentrate on your present job and dont be worried about your case, it will come in time.

I too was worried at the time of reaching 4 years after applying for immigration.But whats the use in doing so.We cant help speedup things by worrying.

Its all depends much on how & when our files are selected.Thats all.If all your documents are perfect, and updated, you dont have to worry.Soon it will reach you.

Be cool

Regds
PP
Old Feb 5th 2005, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

mark-r is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry you're having to wait, it must be very frustrating with years passing by, some applications go through quicker than others is the answer you're looking for.

I'd imagine things can get busier sometimes and what not, it's one of those things that I'm sure is very frustrating, but there's not much you can do really, apart from wait and keep knocking them back!
Old Feb 5th 2005, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Be cool :-)

Thanks for the consolation mail,i know its of no use to get worried but still it happens when u r just in waiting mode.
So u r in Canada now.

I'm into IT field & is workinbg with Wipro TEchnologies.

Thanks for the response

Originally Posted by graphicsdesigner
Dear friend,

I am also an applicant from India.What the early reply says is the fact.There are lot of applicants in CHC New Delhi.

I too waited for 4 years to receive my medical papers.I hope you will receive it soon.Many old cases are being finalised nowadays.So be patient, and better avoid unnecessary queries.

Have you checked your e-client status.What is it showing now?Which occupation are you now in.I suggest you to concentrate on your present job and dont be worried about your case, it will come in time.

I too was worried at the time of reaching 4 years after applying for immigration.But whats the use in doing so.We cant help speedup things by worrying.

Its all depends much on how & when our files are selected.Thats all.If all your documents are perfect, and updated, you dont have to worry.Soon it will reach you.

Be cool

Regds
PP