Whoop Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whoop Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ducktastic
Can you flippin Adam and Eve it...
Got home tonight to a glorious brown envelope and in it...our passport requests!!!!!!!!!!!
Just off to do some cartwheels round the front room
Well done - and with a postal strike!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future

Can you flippin Adam and Eve it...
Got home tonight to a glorious brown envelope and in it...our passport requests!!!!!!!!!!!
Just off to do some cartwheels round the front room
Hi just received our request for passports today, can't believe it!! will have to join ducktastic in doing some cartwheels now!!!!

Jimsan, fingers crossed you will hear soon x
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorrden
Hi just received our request for passports today, can't believe it!! will have to join ducktastic in doing some cartwheels now!!!!

Hi Lorrden
Congrats & all the best for the future
regards
Joinerboy

p.s I have also pm'd you

Last edited by joinerboy; Oct 22nd 2009 at 6:14 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Jimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really nice

Hi Lorraine, that's fantastic news !!
Congratulations !!
Well done and good luck for the future
Party time
Thanks for the good wishes,
Jimsan x.
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Location: Larkfield, Kent, Landed Toronto July 09, perm move to Cambridge March 2010
moley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jimsan
Hi Lorraine, that's fantastic news !!
Congratulations !!
Well done and good luck for the future
Party time
Thanks for the good wishes,
Jimsan x.
Hi Jimsan. I thought you would have received your ppr back by now! It's been a really long time for you. Hubby and I are keeping everything crossed that you hear soon.

Take car and keep us posted
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorrden

HUGE congratulations Lorrden!!
I had major motivation issues at work today...I am sure that will wear off as we still have a wait, and life does go on.

Yes I share your best wishes and hopes for Jimsan...it HAS to happen soon..
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greentea3
Congratulations Ducktastic,

Hope you all enjoy your new life in Canada

-------------------------------------------
FSW Dec 06, still waiting for med requests.............
Cheers Greentea...fingers crossed for you too!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Lorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant futureLorrden has a brilliant future

HUGE congratulations Lorrden!!
I had major motivation issues at work today...I am sure that will wear off as we still have a wait, and life does go on.

Yes I share your best wishes and hopes for Jimsan...it HAS to happen soon..
Hi Ducktastic,

I know exactly what you mean, I was at work today dealing with an irate customer and thinking I really don;t want to be doning this anymore!!! Have to keep at it though, for a wee while longer anyway!!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

Fab news - looks like we might hear something soon then! Although as we've just had our bank draft returned (the bank made it payable to receiver general AND us, for some reason, as the 'memo' line printed out in the 'to' box) I fear that may hold us up a bit longer... (that and the medical stuff lol), but great news that the train is rolling again for the 'old' queue!
Well done!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by debbiem
Fab news - looks like we might hear something soon then! Although as we've just had our bank draft returned (the bank made it payable to receiver general AND us, for some reason, as the 'memo' line printed out in the 'to' box) I fear that may hold us up a bit longer... (that and the medical stuff lol), but great news that the train is rolling again for the 'old' queue!
Well done!
Funny that we had our draft returned too as it was made out for the wrong amount, we had paid $150 too much. On the positive at the time I thought at least they are looking at our file to realise that we have paid too much. I resent the draft on the 5th October and we got PPR on the 21st October...so hopefully this means they are processing you..