Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Where is all the "Medical Received" people?

Where is all the "Medical Received" people?

Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where is all the "Medical Received" people?

Like Canadahopefully, I also know that this means nothing. But atleast my file is not lost and is sailing (may be slowly). I am happy with this. Just trying to stay positive.

Originally Posted by CanadaHopefully
Well thats why i said "But usually the person hears back from Buffalo within a month" I didnt say it was for passport request. I read instances on here where it changed and people got request for additional documents etc. But usually an indicator that the case is not lost in a closet somewhere. I am just tring to stay positive
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

zider is an unknown quantity at this point

Those people checking e-cas for London don't bother, it will never change, in my opinion, I add, because in my case it never changed from "in process", just becuase people applying to Buffalo or other places get results from it, don't think London does the same thing. As Iank said before its a cost and time saving measure and they will not devote precious manpower to keeping e-cas up to date. I may be wrong ,but like I said ,mine never changed.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:55 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Geet
Hi MJ23,

US Immigration = Deep, Dark cosmic black hole. .....and now you know.
I see you have been studying my theorys.

Still trying to figure out under which conditions something can actually emerge from a black hole in an 11/dimentional doughnut shaped universe.

Anyone have a clue