Wikiposts

when do medical

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 7:37 am
Just Joined

mw2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default when do medical

I got medical form couple months before the interview letter, however, there is no instruction for medical needed. Should I do the medical before the interview or after?
Thanks.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 7:47 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when do medical

What did their letter sau about medicals. Usually they will not want a skilled worker applicant totake the medical until after the interview.

Originally Posted by mw2003
I got medical form couple months before the interview letter, however, there is no instruction for medical needed. Should I do the medical before the interview or after?
Thanks.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

mw2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Jim. I found "you should not/not schedule medical examination(s) until you have received your interview notice" in the back of instruction form attached with the medical form.

Since in the Jan 2004 interview notice(not the interview letter) "No additional information is required before your interview. Do not send any further correspondence to Buffalo." , I assume no need to do anything before interview.

Also in the Jun 2004 interview letter, it doesn't mention anything about medical.

So I should take medical before the interview, right?
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:49 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

If you are confident of passing the interview you could take the exam now.

Originally Posted by mw2003
Thanks Jim. I found "you should not/not schedule medical examination(s) until you have received your interview notice" in the back of instruction form attached with the medical form.

Since in the Jan 2004 interview notice(not the interview letter) "No additional information is required before your interview. Do not send any further correspondence to Buffalo." , I assume no need to do anything before interview.

Also in the Jun 2004 interview letter, it doesn't mention anything about medical.

So I should take medical before the interview, right?