Whats the first step??

Old Feb 9th 2001, 12:29 am
Andy Muller

I am a Uk resident, born here in London. I would love to immigrate to Toronto in
Canada.... But what is the first step???.... I havent got a clue where to start... Any
help as to whom I could contact for information, would be greatfully recieved..

Andy

Old Feb 9th 2001, 5:09 am
Andrew Miller

The best place to start is the official website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada
(CIC) here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

You will find there all basic information and application forms.

You should also visit the website of Canadian High Commission in London here:

http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/

If after visiting both sites you are still unsure about where and how to start you may
contact me directly or simply post a question in this group.

If you meet or exceed all selection criteria, have no criminal and health problems, have a
straightforward case and are able to properly complete application and prepare a strong
presentation of your case supported by all required documents then you should be able to
do it all without much help. Otherwise or if you want to make sure that everything is
professionally prepared you may hire an expert.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending an email)

> I am a Uk resident, born here in London. I would love to immigrate to Toronto in
> Canada.... But what is the first step???.... I havent got a clue where to start... Any
> help as to whom I could contact for information, would be greatfully recieved..
>
> Andy