What do they do next?

Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default What do they do next?

Now that CIC in London have all our documents (filed, numbered and placed in sectioned folder) what happens next? Does anyone have any insider information on how they check/where they check, who they use to check all the details are correct?

Thankfully no skeletons in the closet but just wondering what's the procedure? (need something else to occupy my mind!!!)

Thank you!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:47 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do they do next?

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
Now that CIC in London have all our documents (filed, numbered and placed in sectioned folder) what happens next? Does anyone have any insider information on how they check/where they check, who they use to check all the details are correct?

Thankfully no skeletons in the closet but just wondering what's the procedure? (need something else to occupy my mind!!!)

Thank you!
Nope....you just sit and wait

I'm not sure how much they check into stuff, if it looks to good to be true perhaps they dig deeper to make sure your not telling porkies. Other than that it's a waiting game...

Anyway....Did you watch the Match?
Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Nope....you just sit and wait

I'm not sure how much they check into stuff, if it looks to good to be true perhaps they dig deeper to make sure your not telling porkies. Other than that it's a waiting game...

Anyway....Did you watch the Match?
Thank you!

Didn't need to, the screaming from the other room told me the score all along the way! I walked in a moment ago and he was glued to the screen as the cup was being received - too much emotion for me!!!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:51 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!

Didn't need to, the screaming from the other room told me the score all along the way! I walked in a moment ago and he was glued to the screen as the cup was being received - too much emotion for me!!!
What a fantastic moment eh!

Makes me proud to be Irish
Old Mar 21st 2009, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

I agree! Just asked OH what it will be like when you're watching this in Canada (must always be positive!) - he said we'll just have to have early morning parties! Something to look forward to!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you!
hey, check out my signature cos it should give you an indication of what kinda timeline to expect but yes, unfortunately, its pretty much waiting . good luck
Old Mar 21st 2009, 8:06 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I agree! Just asked OH what it will be like when you're watching this in Canada (must always be positive!) - he said we'll just have to have early morning parties! Something to look forward to!
Sweet! Tell him i said it's never too early to party

Where are you heading to?
Old Mar 21st 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by z030209
hey, check out my signature cos it should give you an indication of what kinda timeline to expect but yes, unfortunately, its pretty much waiting . good luck
Thanks for that! I think I was more nosy as to how exactly they checked it! But your response time was really good! The inital wait was really long for you though!

Sweet! Tell him i said it's never too early to party

Where are you heading to?
Plan is Ontario, have friends in Barrie and Mississauga but we are definitely veering towards London or Guelph (probably because I have beer and brewery in my blood and there are lots around this area!). Big plan is definitely somewhere in Canada though!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 8:46 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Plan is Ontario, have friends in Barrie and Mississauga but we are definitely veering towards London or Guelph (probably because I have beer and brewery in my blood and there are lots around this area!). Big plan is definitely somewhere in Canada though!

I don't know London but i've been to Guelph a few times,

Good luck with your move, i hope it all goes quickly for you and your family..
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

I don't know London but i've been to Guelph a few times,

Good luck with your move, i hope it all goes quickly for you and your family..

Thanks for that! I hope so too! Never been any good at waiting!