What can go wrong Jim?

Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:55 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default What can go wrong Jim?

I applied for Study Permits last Monday for my husband and my daughter. Well to my surprise the letter granting them arrived this morning. This changes things slightly, so we are now planing on going to Canada, as already arranged on the 9th December but are not planning to return on our flight on the 30th December. I am hoping to make reservations for the animals tomorrow and they will come with us.

Can anyone tell me, what could go wrong when we go through Immigration at Toronto Airport? Is there any chance that they would refuse to stamp our passports with these permits? Sorry for fretting, but I am taking my pets and this is really nerve-wracking for me with the thought hanging over me that we might take them all that way just to have to bring them back.

When you give the Immigration officer the Study letter will he definitely stamp the passport for the length of the course?

Thank you, thank you, thank you to anyone who can put me at my ease.