What about my Student Loan????

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:55 pm
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough
Default What about my Student Loan????

I sent my application with AEO letter for job i have lined up out there in Canada. But what about my student loan. They have always taken it out of my earning and I have been happy with that rather then paying it in a lump sum. I plan on paying it while I am out there and have let the student loan company know of this. But for my application will this cause any problems. Please Guys let me know on this.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:22 am
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What about my Student Loan????

Andrew, Jim, PMM are you guys there, do you know anything on this issue i posted.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 11:43 am
Pinko lentil-hugger

Hipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to all

Do you have enough in unencumbered funds over and above the outstanding amount on the student loans? Because if not, I suppose that could be an issue.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 1:53 pm
Your goto Realtor

yes i have enough money in bank under application rules
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:00 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Having a student loan will not make any difference. They don't care about your debt, only that you have the amount they're asking for, in the bank.

Originally Posted by liquidsuite
I sent my application with AEO letter for job i have lined up out there in Canada. But what about my student loan. They have always taken it out of my earning and I have been happy with that rather then paying it in a lump sum. I plan on paying it while I am out there and have let the student loan company know of this. But for my application will this cause any problems. Please Guys let me know on this.