Wikiposts

WES Documents Assessment (India)

Old Jul 18th 2017, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

ravsj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WES Documents Assessment (India)

Originally Posted by giri26
It seems like you would need to submit photo copy of your Higher education certificate and your college will send the academic transcripts. Different for USA and UK.

So it seems you need to do the following:

1. Register online, pay the fees and get the reference number
2. Send a photo copy of your Higher education certificate to the WES directly following their guidelines.
3. Send the request form to your University to forward your academic transcripts directly to WES.

Thats about it. You don't need to do anything else.
That's really a good support from your side. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 18th 2017 at 6:07 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 6:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by giri26
Okay in that case it was different for me in the US. I did not have to send anything other than filling up an online form and getting a reference number. The US university mailed the transcripts. I did not send anything to WES. They obviously have different requirements for different countries.
It's not a WES requirement, it's a CIC requirement. Were you applying for Canadian immigration at the time? If not (as I see by your profile you're in Oz) then that will be why your requirements were different.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Pls advice me chrismasoompa if you have anything to say related to WES.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

One more thing, What would be advisable to fill the WES application form and get the reference number. AS I know getting register is not a problem. Getting required documents appeal to the universities is a great deal of work which will require time.

Users I'm talking about Indian univeristties not foreign uni's. For example, I got areply within a fraction of seconds from my UK University and same I posted to my Indian University as well but see no response till date.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 6:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ravsj
Pls advice me chrismasoompa if you have anything to say related to WES.
You've already been given all the info you need, there's nothing I can add. Just follow the instructions and you'll be fine.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

One more thing I need a help from the moderators.

As I have masters as well as graduation degree. However, As I ama getting a reply from my Msc university (UK) as they will gonna send it as soon as I provide them the request form (WES) But I have not got any reply yet from my bachelor degree university.
Therefore ,if one document receive by WES and other will be in waiting stage then is it going to affect my application.

Apart from this, Do I need to send a photocopy of Degree as well for MSC as well as BCA.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

One more thing I need a help from the moderators.

As I have masters as well as graduation degree. However, As I ama getting a reply from my Msc university (UK) as they will gonna send it as soon as I provide them the request form (WES) But I have not got any reply yet from my bachelor degree university.
Therefore ,if one document receive by WES and other will be in waiting stage then is it going to affect my application.

Apart from this, Do I need to send a photocopy of Degree as well for MSC as well as BCA.
This is down more to CIC and how the interpret your education and assign CRS points. WES will assess whatever you give them. Give them a masters degree and they will assess it as a masters degree.

For my own application I only had my masters degree assessed (not by WES not another org) and provided CIC with just a copy of the bachelors degree certificate (with no ECA). In my case this was acceptable to be awarded CRS points for a masters degree.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Enginner_abroad for your response.

Actually, What I read in WES webpage is the candidate has to assess his/her educational qualifications be it a bachelor or master. As for my Master's my university was already aware before I send the email to them asking about the transcript and they are ready to deliver the same to WES but the problem is with my bachelor degree university which is in New delhi(India) , as I completed my bachelors more than 5 years ago so if they are not ready to send the transcripts then can I send it to WES? Will it affect my application if I do so?
Please guide me related to this.
Old Jul 21st 2017, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Enginner_abroad for your response.

Actually, What I read in WES webpage is the candidate has to assess his/her educational qualifications be it a bachelor or master. As for my Master's my university was already aware before I send the email to them asking about the transcript and they are ready to deliver the same to WES but the problem is with my bachelor degree university which is in New delhi(India) , as I completed my bachelors more than 5 years ago so if they are not ready to send the transcripts then can I send it to WES? Will it affect my application if I do so?
Please guide me related to this.
You can send the application off whenever you like. Whilst they will start the process it will not be finished however until they have received the academic transcripts from your universities. It will only affect the timeline of your application.

It may be worth asking WES to assess the masters degree separately so that you get the result on this back quicker. As I said I only had an ECA done on my masters and did not bundle it with my bachelors. This has been sufficient for me to received the CRS points for masters degree and an ITA.
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Ok Thanks for the reply