Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

WES Confusion (regarding delivery)

Wikiposts

WES Confusion (regarding delivery)

Old Jul 18th 2017, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

ravsj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WES Confusion (regarding delivery)

HI,

I am a bit confused related to WES submission documents.

Firstly, as I read through the webpage of WES that the documents has to be sealed and reference number has to be printed in each document which is posted to WES. So, DO I need to send all the documents like Bachelor and master's on my own or the university has to send .

the total cost of WES for the registration is coming out to be £382 + £80 (which my university require to issue the transcript to WES along with the courier charges i.e DHL.

Please advice related to same.
ravsj is online now Add to ravsj's Reputation Report Post
Old Jul 18th 2017, 4:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WES Confusion (regarding delivery)

Originally Posted by ravsj
HI,

I am a bit confused related to WES submission documents.

Firstly, as I read through the webpage of WES that the documents has to be sealed and reference number has to be printed in each document which is posted to WES. So, DO I need to send all the documents like Bachelor and master's on my own or the university has to send .

the total cost of WES for the registration is coming out to be £382 + £80 (which my university require to issue the transcript to WES along with the courier charges i.e DHL.

Please advice related to same.
No need for this thread as you've already asked in the other thread. Please keep it all in one place, it's just confusing to people who are able to help.

Thread closed.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Jul 18th 2017 at 5:25 pm. Reason: Apparently I was rude.