Well,,,I'm off

Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well,,,I'm off

I can't believe I am actually finally going on Monday. Although my actual application only took four months, due to some other complications the whole process (from deciding to go to getting my visa) has actually taken over three years.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the landing procedure, all I am taken is my passport and visa and the form that came with it, I have no goods to follow so do I need to write a list of accompanying goods or is there a special form to fill out?

good luck to everyone still waiting, and thanks again for everyones help. This forum has been a massive massive help, I cannot emphasize that enough. I shall definitely keep coming back and try to help others as I have been helped,

cheers, jameso
Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:47 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well,,,I'm off

Originally Posted by Jameso
I can't believe I am actually finally going on Monday. Although my actual application only took four months, due to some other complications the whole process (from deciding to go to getting my visa) has actually taken over three years.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the landing procedure, all I am taken is my passport and visa and the form that came with it, I have no goods to follow so do I need to write a list of accompanying goods or is there a special form to fill out?

good luck to everyone still waiting, and thanks again for everyones help. This forum has been a massive massive help, I cannot emphasize that enough. I shall definitely keep coming back and try to help others as I have been helped,

cheers, jameso
Congratulations James and the very best of luck to you.
Do you need proof of funds?
I don't think you need any paperwork if you have nothing to follow, just say so at the immigration desk.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 11:53 am
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Sorry can't help you with whats required at Landing.....but wish you the very best and let all of us know how it went and what was required!

Best wishes on your new life!
Mans
Old Sep 28th 2005, 12:11 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

cheers, jameso

Congrats Jameso
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:59 pm
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute

cheers, jameso
All the very best for your future life. Vi.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Wow it seems like only yesterday you were worrying about your application. So glad to hear all is well and you are now joining us in Canada.

Good luck man and yes do keep in touch!!