Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Watch your back NSP, I am close behind......yippee

Watch your back NSP, I am close behind......yippee

Old Jun 24th 2005, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Watch your back NSP, I am close behind......yippee

Hey, Sir Mhhp, can I hire you to work out when I will get my request for meds? I can't bear the uncertainty!
It was certainly right for you
Old Jun 24th 2005, 5:10 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Booked our medicals today at 8:01 am (told you so ï?Š) they will be at 9am on the 8th of July.

NSP, great to hear from you I am feeling the exact same way. I am almost as excited about your timeline as mine, cant wait to see your got visa post. Yes Berlin is great and I do believe!!

Cryout, thanks so much, I have my fingers Xed for you, you really deserve it. Hope we find a chance to meet some day either here or over in Maple-land.

Julius, It must have been me and Lady mhhp in stereo, but I am definitely not swiss, we are out of here……

Woodstock, I shall give you the algorithm for free.
It was calculated from the database on www.yogi799.com. I exported all the data from my visa post to excel, deleted all data sets that seemed wrong, irrelevant or out of the ordinary to me which left me with a set of data that should be comparable to my case. Then I converted the text into actual dates using the 15th of each month as the date for the calculations and calculated the average (and std.variance) number of days between the different milestones. Adding that number of days up unto my own milestones gave me my projected dates.

Is that worth the Nobel Prize or what????
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Most definately!

Thanks for that Mhhp! Hope all goes well with your meds
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, you`re playing it smart again mhhp. Company paid interviews and landing at the same time. Extra time with extra money. Can`t be better than that.

Good luck on your interview!!

Originally Posted by mhhp

Redwings, whatever it is I will switch to Molson and as mentioned to Banana Ithink it will be March next year, however we may go over this fall for some job interviews and perhaps a short landing.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 2:26 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Is that worth the Nobel Prize or what????

No, it's called a man with no life!!! ...ROFL

I wish you a happy ending with your medicals in a couple of weeks. We will be waiting for the full report.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 9:33 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Redwings
Wow, you`re playing it smart again mhhp. Company paid interviews and landing at the same time. Extra time with extra money. Can`t be better than that.

Good luck on your interview!!
Thanks Redwings, but I am afraid it may actually be the other way around. I am doubtfull I will get company payed interviews (unless I am really lucky), I will probably go on my own $$$ and have some headhunters I have been in contact with try to set up some interviews while I am there. I have done that before, but without a PR/work permit none of the interviews led to anything.

Ozrob, And a full report you will get.... (including cough test and all) :scared:

Speeking of "man with no life" look what that constant e/client checking has done to your face. Where is that cute Ozzie I used to know
Old Jun 25th 2005, 10:31 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Speeking of "man with no life" look what that constant e/client checking has done to your face. Where is that cute Ozzie I used to know
Just like a cute puppy I have become less cute. BTW I haven't checked eclient for about 2 months....I'm over it!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 12:55 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by OzRob
Just like a cute puppy I have become less cute. BTW I haven't checked eclient for about 2 months....I'm over it!!!!
I am dreading your teens :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 25th 2005, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

~*~*~**~congratulations*~*~**~*~

how the HECK did i miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 6:04 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
~*~*~**~congratulations*~*~**~*~

how the HECK did i miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will forgive you, after all you have been preparing your application.

No better way to fry your brain.......

Dont you just love the second guessing yourself. For the first few weeks after sending mine in I carried a copy everywhere I went just to be able to check immediately when I got one of my panic attacks, that I forgot something or got something wrong :scared:
Old Jun 25th 2005, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

oh yeah already done that....woke up in the middle of night and checked the *Address to where i sent the application.. .!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot wait for all this to be over...i cannot understand people who do this and apply to the states at the same time..how do they cope..LOL :scared: